Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Got to love Women drivers and them being on cell phones.

Wifey and i were out tonight and took the bike. At a stop light, my light turned green. But for some reason I decided not to pull out as i saw a glare of headlights to my left. Yep some stupid bitch on a cell phone ran a red light and we could have been a hood ornament.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by cbr6004sale
Precision MOTO call 757 248 8004 out witchduck rd on southgate behind BENZ Dealer area
I will recomend these dudes to anyone. I got there kind of late in the day because I had some things to attend to first, and they shoved me in and got my jankie taken care of in no time. Good guys, too. I will definitely go back to them.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Woodrow

Wifey and i were out tonight and took the bike. At a stop light, my light turned green. But for some reason I decided not to pull out as i saw a glare of headlights to my left. Yep some stupid bitch on a cell phone ran a red light and we could have been a hood ornament.
Boy am I glad you're a safe rider. I'm surprised cell phones haven't been made completely illegal while operating a vehicle.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I am glad I put my bike in Neutral after the car behind me came to a stop. If I kept it in gear, I would have just pulled out. That extra second to put it in gear saved me and allowed me that extra glance.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

cbr6004sale has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cbr6004sale
Precision MOTO call 757 248 8004 out witchduck rd on southgate behind BENZ Dealer area

Originally Posted by MA-HALF-E
I will recomend these dudes to anyone. I got there kind of late in the day because I had some things to attend to first, and they shoved me in and got my jankie taken care of in no time. Good guys, too. I will definitely go back to them.
ya they do all my work . They get SHIT DONE and fast.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Ablack92hatch has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
+1 on the fact dumb bitches should get off the phone and drive!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by Scottyk6
Boy am I glad you're a safe rider. I'm surprised cell phones haven't been made completely illegal while operating a vehicle.
It is here!
w00t
Old 08-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by oNi
Error 403 - Forbidden
L'accès au fichier requiert une autorisation.
add
/music/
Old 08-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Anyone recommend a good street brake fluid? I'm about to change out my pads, and figure I may as well do the fluid, too, since it's been in there for awhile.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

cbr6004sale has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MA-HALF-E
Anyone recommend a good street brake fluid? I'm about to change out my pads, and figure I may as well do the fluid, too, since it's been in there for awhile.
only needed to do NEW spark plugs before I sold my Bike But this was a NICE Combo

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread