Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
psycho jungle cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by nagger
after i left tonight, i went down towards the beach, and was quickly reminded that its a holiday weekend.........

so ill pass on any kind of riding for real this weekend.
I almost started to head towards the beach for the hell of it but I must have left my man pants at the house cuz uh...was a tit bit nipply
Old 09-05-2009, 09:55 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

so you hear that a bike that makes your numbers almost gives ME the jump, and walks me...... that doesnt make sense at ALL..... especially with you saying im on a bigger bike..... etc etc.

ask anyone who knows me..... i chase busa's and 1000's.

i even asked your boy the other night on his gsxr that you said was the fastest bike present, and he wasnt down.............
your telling me to do shit i already do.........
it makes sense.. he can just get to 1whatever faster. so its take u to 120 to reel him in, thats where u being on a bigger bike comes in.. u pull him up top.. and u never ran me on the new number.. u ran me on a fucked tune at 110..thats like runing a stock 600

i think we just need to hit up a 1/8mile track soon...
Old 09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by Spindrift
I almost started to head towards the beach for the hell of it but I must have left my man pants at the house cuz uh...was a tit bit nipply
didnt miss anything but a accident that blocked 2 lanes of traffic and a bunch of donks......

Originally Posted by rollingstock
it makes sense.. he can just get to 1whatever faster. so its take u to 120 to reel him in, thats where u being on a bigger bike comes in.. u pull him up top.. and u never ran me on the new number.. u ran me on a fucked tune at 110..thats like runing a stock 600

i think we just need to hit up a 1/8mile track soon...
a 600 cc bike. gives ME, the hit..... ( you have seen first hand what i do when i dig it) and a 600 cc bike, over powers my 1000 cc bike all the way to 150 (is what you heard)......

NO..... wrong.

ill break it down to you in lamens terms.....

jeremy has been in front of me 1, uno, ONE, 3 subtract 2 = ONE, time when we shut down, and that was the run where

NAGGER gave jeremy (not just jeremy but everyone who was running) the hit. aka jump, aka he went first got that.
nagger then left after jeremy.
nagger started to come back up on jeremy at about 120-125 when we shut down due to coming up on traffic......

make sense?..... not that hard of a concept. thats not 150. it was the shortest run of the night as a matter of fact.......
Old 09-05-2009, 10:09 PM
yes sir

didnt miss anything but a accident that blocked 2 lanes of traffic and a bunch of donks......

a 600 cc bike. gives ME, the hit..... ( you have seen first hand what i do when i dig it) and a 600 cc bike, over powers my 1000 cc bike all the way to 150 (is what you heard)......

NO..... wrong.

ill break it down to you in lamens terms.....

jeremy has been in front of me 1, uno, ONE, 3 subtract 2 = ONE, time when we shut down, and that was the run where

NAGGER gave jeremy (not just jeremy but everyone who was running) the hit. aka jump, aka he went first got that.
nagger then left after jeremy.
nagger started to come back up on jeremy at about 120-125 when we shut down due to coming up on traffic......

make sense?..... not that hard of a concept. thats not 150. it was the shortest run of the night as a matter of fact.......

haha diff not what u were saying in the other thread(the one that got delete).. u were acting like it took u a min to chace him down..

ya its not hard when u tell ppl what happen and o not sum bs story about how quick his bike is

edit: iv seen alot of 600 pull 1000s till 120-140.. its all of gearing and whatnot..

Last edited by rollingstock; 09-05-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:13 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

haha diff not what u were saying in the other thread(the one that got delete).. u were acting like it took u a min to chace him down..

ya its not hard when u tell ppl what happen and o not sum bs story about how quick his bike is
jeremys bike is FAST. i will not argue that.

i never said jeremy walked me to 150. EVER.

i said exactly something along these lines over the course of many posts.

jeremy will beat me if we dont have enough room for me to catch him. he knows that, i know that. if we do slow ass rolls, i do what i always do to make things intresting racing my friends, by letting them get the hit, (feathering the throttle just like i did on you the other night to keep the front wheel down) and we shut down before it turns into a HIGH speed run. jeremy will be either A. next to me, B, right in front of me, or C, right behind me. (right being a bike lengths distance)

no shame in saying that what so ever. jeremys bike is fast. need i say it again......

your failing to grasp what i have ALWAYS been saying.......... i dont think you read right...... in the old thread.......
Old 09-05-2009, 10:16 PM
yes sir

jeremys bike is FAST. i will not argue that.

i never said jeremy walked me to 150. EVER.

i said exactly something along these lines over the course of many posts.

jeremy will beat me if we dont have enough room for me to catch him. he knows that, i know that. if we do slow ass rolls, i do what i always do to make things intresting racing my friends, by letting them get the hit, (feathering the throttle just like i did on you the other night to keep the front wheel down) and we shut down before it turns into a HIGH speed run. jeremy will be either A. next to me, B, right in front of me, or C, right behind me.

no shame in saying that what so ever. jeremys bike is fast. need i say it again......

your failing to grasp what i have ALWAYS been saying.......... i dont think you read right...... in the old thread.......
naw i got what ur saying.. i never said hes bike was slow.. his bike looks right..

"
jeremy will beat me if we dont have enough room for me to catch him.'

thats all i was trying to say
Old 09-05-2009, 10:19 PM
da dragva kokopelli

naw i got what ur saying.. i never said hes bike was slow.. his bike looks right..

"
jeremy will beat me if we dont have enough room for me to catch him.'

thats all i was trying to say
yes, but i never said 150, that must be what you heard at bp. glad thats over with, because i was going to have to make jeremy and me race again, just to make sure i wasnt crazy........

because the night we ran when i looked down and he was in front of me after we had let off, i was at 112. thats no brakes being applied or anything.

so thats deff right around 120-125 where he held me off to.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:23 PM
yes sir

yes, but i never said 150, that must be what you heard at bp. glad thats over with, because i was going to have to make jeremy and me race again, just to make sure i wasnt crazy........

because the night we ran when i looked down and he was in front of me after we had let off, i was at 112. thats no brakes being applied or anything.

so thats deff right around 120-125 where he held me off to.
its kool man. i wasnt trying to call u out or anything. i just heard 2 different things.

haha there no need to run again everyone knows ur bike is faster
Old 09-05-2009, 10:24 PM
yes sir

so what is rich pissed after lastnight?.. maybe i shouldnt have ran him
Old 09-05-2009, 10:24 PM
da dragva kokopelli

so i beat a busa till he decided to top end me, and slowly start walking by me at 160 ish.

disclaimer-

we started at a 70ish, i got the jump, he was never really in my mirror, only his tail was for a few secs if that, and at 155 i saw his headlight out of my visor. we squared up and he slowly literally slowly put a bike on me till 170. when we let off.

good run either way.
BONE stock (looking) i say that because it had stock pipes on it. owner was a heavier set black guy (i think), some team vest over a jacket he had. never got to read any of it, before he exited. threw the thumbs up and everything. kool guy.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread