Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-05-2009, 10:26 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by rollingstock
so what is rich pissed after lastnight?.. maybe i shouldnt have ran him
naw rich is good from what i saw, he didnt even mention running you i dont think. if he did, i think it was minimal no real details. he just wants to get his bike straight and rerun a few people.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:30 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nagger
naw rich is good from what i saw, he didnt even mention running you i dont think. if he did, i think it was minimal no real details. he just wants to get his bike straight and rerun a few people.
ok good.. i felt kinda bad.. i knew his tune was off and everything... i know he gonna be coming after me again.. and i hope he does.. lol
Old 09-06-2009, 12:06 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I
edit: taken elsewhere... clickable post.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 09-06-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Cycle whore thread is not used to talk about illegal street racing
take that shit else where
kthx
Old 09-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

omghi2u
Old 09-06-2009, 08:20 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rollingstock

edit: i just looked up ur dyno vs ours.. i dont see how u can really tune it with out a load.. and dynojet says the 200i

"The Model 200i continues the Dynojet tradition of providing a reliable, repeatable, consistent and easy to use chassis dyno for quick and accurate diagnosing of performance problems."

then you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I've been getting, on average, about 7-12 more hp from damn near every bike I've put on the dyno in the last year, just in tuning existing setups alone.

Hell, Jody at cycle trendz was getting almost 200hp out of busa's with STOCK PISTONS, (without spray) tuning on an old clunker dynojet150 without an EGA or a load control. You don't need that shit to tune a bike. You just need experience.

Besides, high peak hp numbers don't mean dick if the bike runs like ass in the rest of the rpm range.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:54 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
then you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I've been getting, on average, about 7-12 more hp from damn near every bike I've put on the dyno in the last year, just in tuning existing setups alone.

Hell, Jody at cycle trendz was getting almost 200hp out of busa's with STOCK PISTONS, (without spray) tuning on an old clunker dynojet150 without an EGA or a load control. You don't need that shit to tune a bike. You just need experience.

Besides, high peak hp numbers don't mean dick if the bike runs like ass in the rest of the rpm range.
did i just find the guy who is going to tune my bike....... i think i did.....
Old 09-06-2009, 09:26 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nagger
did i just find the guy who is going to tune my bike....... i think i did.....
lol, cycle trendz went out of buisness a while ago
Old 09-06-2009, 09:27 AM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

i know this. johnny in fl would tune bikes on his dyno without all that shit. and hes building sum of the worlds fastest street bikes.. im talking 400+hp on stock bottom ends

really u dont know me or what iv been around. i was just comparing the dyno's.. i havent been on any bikes that cycle trendz or ur shop have tuned, so i wasnt blashin ur tunes. but i know D&D cant tune for shit.

iv been on bikes dave have tuned and havent hit any dead spots or power loss on any maps.. unlike D&D that had 4-5 dead spots
Old 09-06-2009, 09:28 AM
da dragva kokopelli

lol, cycle trendz went out of buisness a while ago
jackass, your gonna change my mind if you keep this up. hahahahahaha

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread