Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Speaking of leather, I need my damn jacket
ordered it damn near 2 weeks ago
I hate shipping to Korea
Old 09-11-2009, 02:50 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Bike comin back tonight or tomorrow, no truck necessary since the guy who towed it is cool and isnt charging me shit and is even bringing it back to my house

Anyone good with motorcycle engine swaps? Specifically taking a carb'd motor out and putting an EFI motor in? I got something fun going on and need all the help I can get.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:04 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by Spindrift
Bike comin back tonight or tomorrow, no truck necessary since the guy who towed it is cool and isnt charging me shit and is even bringing it back to my house

Anyone good with motorcycle engine swaps? Specifically taking a carb'd motor out and putting an EFI motor in? I got something fun going on and need all the help I can get.
No experience with small engines, but have done something similar with a few cars (whole different beast I'm sure...) -- but I'm down to lend a hand/drink beer

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I still have to make the ride out to hampton. If your down for that. Guy that wants to look at the helmet is in Bass Pro now. I need to run to the parts store too. Maybe if there are 2 bikes in the parking spot... the dumb bitches will see the damn things!
.. no offense dude, but I'm sketched the fuck out even parking in the same parking lot as you... lol
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

gsxr600?.. really u can mount anything in anything.. it comes down to how much money and time u have..

i have a 05 cbr600 motor in my 73 kawasaki z1900..
Old 09-11-2009, 03:57 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by vangorder
.. no offense dude, but I'm sketched the fuck out even parking in the same parking lot as you... lol
man... this is beat up! Nobody wants to be around me now.... like I am a car magnet!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:07 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by rollingstock
gsxr600?.. really u can mount anything in anything.. it comes down to how much money and time u have..

i have a 05 cbr600 motor in my 73 kawasaki z1900..
rf600, sorta gsxr...ish haha

Money im tight on but time naggerriggedness Ive got plenty of. Can get the motor/ecu dirt cheap wanna make sure the little things wont add up and kick my ass.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

NRR dude.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:11 PM
psycho jungle cat

Originally Posted by j4k3
NRR dude.
exactly.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by j4k3
NRR dude.
exactly.
i havent even opened up the shop yet and my employees are fucking talking all this nonsense......

wtf.

N.R.R. is officially trademarked by the originator ME.

because its NAGGER rigged racing. not that ****** shit. haha
Old 09-12-2009, 04:53 AM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

i got my motor/wireing/ecu for free. and i had alot of the parts already but iv got a good amount of money in it. just keep ur eye on ebay..

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread