Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by vangorder
I lost. hahahaha
x2
Old 09-18-2009, 05:00 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by Jesus
Yes she does hahaha
Hey guys, she's a really good friend of mine.

In other news, anybody riding today/tonight?!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

Just saying, how you act in public does have an effect on your shops reputation. In this case (and from what I've heard from other people, that she's done it before) adversely. I will not be going to Cycle Gear anymore, and when given the chance, to anyone that will listen, will voice my opinion about it.

I even stood up for her as far as she had no idea what I was doing/going to do, but the way she handled it in the parking lot was all wrong and extremely immature; I have no desire to do business with a company or person that acts like that in Public. That's what my beef is. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to come across as bad mouthing her or her shop.
Story time?
Old 09-18-2009, 07:07 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

G Money!
Old 09-18-2009, 07:26 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by tundrafiend01
Story time?
umad?

I can get a picture book if theres too many big words for you, buddy.

-- I'll be riding after work for a little while.. meetin up with a shawty for dinner and drinks around 8 though.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by oNi
G Money!
My niggle.

umad?

I can get a picture book if theres too many big words for you, buddy.

-- I'll be riding after work for a little while.. meetin up with a shawty for dinner and drinks around 8 though.
No, you tit. I was curious what the background story was.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:18 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by tundrafiend01
My niggle.

No, you tit. I was curious what the background story was.
we were put in a hairy situation with a broken down van, we pulled around it and got caught in a yellow to red light change as we were mainly trying to not get hit by traffic all coming around this broken down van behind us, she came through her light as SOON as it turned green hauling ass and by the sounds of the story almost hit paul , who MOVED out her way when he saw her coming , after she got the shakes and shit on her overpriced bike and she flipped shit came into the parking lot all pissy, talking shit, asking where people got their licesnes but as i told everyone who was with us, she wouldnt have the balls to talk SHIT TO US, but she motor mouthed everyone else in the parking lot about the situation as if she almost died. blew it way out of proportion. wouldnt shut the hell up about it. etc etc.

then later that night when jeremy came up with his girl, we asked him who she was, and he told us cycle gear manager etc etc, and thats usually how she is. a crazy typical fucking woman.

QUOTE ME, not paul, because if she comes in here running her mouth, i dont want it twisted.....
Old 09-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by nagger
we were put in a hairy situation with a broken down van, we pulled around it and got caught in a yellow to red light change as we were mainly trying to not get hit by traffic all coming around this broken down van behind us, she came through her light as SOON as it turned green hauling ass and by the sounds of the story almost hit paul , who MOVED out her way when he saw her coming , after she got the shakes and shit on her overpriced bike and she flipped shit came into the parking lot all pissy, talking shit, asking where people got their licesnes but as i told everyone who was with us, she wouldnt have the balls to talk SHIT TO US, but she motor mouthed everyone else in the parking lot about the situation as if she almost died. blew it way out of proportion. wouldnt shut the hell up about it. etc etc.

then later that night when jeremy came up with his girl, we asked him who she was, and he told us cycle gear manager etc etc, and thats usually how she is. a crazy typical fucking woman.

QUOTE ME, not paul, because if she comes in here running her mouth, i dont want it twisted.....
Ah! Thanks.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:26 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

funny story, lol
Old 09-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

BRIDGET THE MIDGET TONIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread