Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 11-17-2009 | 04:26 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by j4k3
Thank God I rode on dirt for so many years and got used to the wheels doing what they wanted. Totally forgot about the turn into my court being covered in pine needles and definitely would have washed out if I hadn't been used to that.
your cool now bro ha
Old 11-17-2009 | 04:31 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by Jesus
your cool now bro ha
No not even close. I would have been really cool if I dropped by bike at 5mph because of some pine needles.
Old 11-17-2009 | 04:49 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nagger
i mean ionno, i dont feel like i have out grown it, but its just a toy and nothing more than a toy. 21 is a little young to be to old. lol but at the same time i have done everything i have ever wanted to do when it came to my vehicles. had a fast turbo car, street raced my ass off etc etc, and everything else i have ever wanted has been done through out the other 12 cars i have had. the bike thing, yeah yeah its fun 170 mph aint nothing but a throttle turn away, but when it gets thats high the only time that even becomes entertaining or intresting is when a busa or nitrous gsxr 1000 beats me to it. so i mean ill probably get another R1 next year when i get more stable in life. but as far as now goes, i just want a nice looking car, that i dont have to worry about anything on it.

ionno ohh well ill figure it all out.

you hit the keys in the wrong order boo face. 21 lol

<3
whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!!..

do more than stright line riding..

but i with u on having a nice car and not having to worry about it braking out or anything.
Old 11-17-2009 | 06:12 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by D.Nick
How about you just keep it, ride responsibly and leisurely instead of as a speed demon. I feel like if you didn't ride it everyday, you would appreciate it more.
yeah see as of now i dont have a choice of car or bike, it was bike only. which doesnt bother me. its going regardless honestly. bikes are easily replaced.

Originally Posted by rollingstock
whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!!..

do more than stright line riding..

but i with u on having a nice car and not having to worry about it braking out or anything.

i ride corners just as much as the next guy.
Old 11-17-2009 | 09:39 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Thank God I rode on dirt for so many years and got used to the wheels doing what they wanted. Totally forgot about the turn into my court being covered in pine needles and definitely would have washed out if I hadn't been used to that.
Almost nick, now almost you... fuck. I gotta watch my shit causeim next. Hahaha
Old 11-18-2009 | 01:24 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

No not even close. I would have been really cool if I dropped by bike at 5mph because of some pine needles.
I had my dirtbike out on my street the other day and was sliding in the pine needles. Doing rolling burn outs on a 18hp bike. LOL
Old 11-18-2009 | 04:58 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I had my dirtbike out on my street the other day and was sliding in the pine needles. Doing rolling burn outs on a 18hp bike. LOL
Didn't bust your ass again, did you?
Old 11-18-2009 | 09:22 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

nah... i was good... but it was fun... too bad I am selling the dirtbike though.
Old 11-18-2009 | 01:31 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

I almost did the exact same thing on an R6 yesterday.
Old 11-18-2009 | 03:28 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

got to ride a 1098r in the parking lot.. pure sex...

put over 20miles on a 1198 today.. sweet bike but i dont ever think i need sumthing with that much power/tq. way tomuch for me

finally got to ride the 2005 999r iv been putting togather.. i reallllllllllllly want that bike.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread