Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
vangorder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Worth a shot, but I don't think he's going to have much luck; their argument will probably say its justified from the recent inclement winter weather / lack of rain to wash the roads clean.

The guy on the 636 supposedly has video of Jake and the other guy going down. He was directly behind the newer R6.

Just ordered smoked puig double bubble with bolts.

Last edited by kick rox; 03-07-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:51 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Glad to hear everyone made out relatively alright, role reversal I didnt believe Jake when he said he went down at first.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:52 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

He was definitely the last person I would have expected to go down today.. He was right behind me most of the way.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:57 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Doubt it. Ba beach is stuck up it's own ass.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Jake, not sure if this would work, but you might be able to sue the city for unsafe road conditions. I mean, that is a ton of sand, and I know people have sued the city for pothole damage, so it may be worth a shot.
won't happen, you people do realize that it snowed it's ass off not too long ago, and we live at the beach, where they don't salt the roads, they sand them. All they're gonna do is say that the sand was put down for public safety when needed. No offense (seriously), but I CANNOT STAND when the first thing that goes thru someones mind when "shit happens" (and it does), is LAWSUIT. It's that mentality that makes the world today such a pain in the ass to live in bro! You can't blame everything on everyone, period. Bad shit happens to us all, take it for what it is, learn from your mistakes, and move the fuck along.

/rant

Beyond that, is that the turn RIGHT before the police station in pungo???

Jake, glad you're still up and mobile, fer real. And I hope the other guy that went down with you ends up ok too. Chalk it up to "lessons learned". It's the ones that you learn the hard way that stick the best.

-posted by the old guy that knows better, lol. BUT, I took my share of knocks along the way too, and have the scars to prove it. I'm really glad no one got killed. You're all still breathing, so it could've ended worse.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:27 PM
holla

Spoken like a grandpa. I'm just glad I have no metal plates after that.

You live and learn fellas. First time down on the street blows but I'm still alive and that's what matters.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
won't happen, you people do realize that it snowed it's ass off not too long ago, and we live at the beach, where they don't salt the roads, they sand them. All they're gonna do is say that the sand was put down for public safety when needed. No offense (seriously), but I CANNOT STAND when the first thing that goes thru someones mind when "shit happens" (and it does), is LAWSUIT. It's that mentality that makes the world today such a pain in the ass to live in bro! You can't blame everything on everyone, period. Bad shit happens to us all, take it for what it is, learn from your mistakes, and move the fuck along.

/rant

Beyond that, is that the turn RIGHT before the police station in pungo???

Jake, glad you're still up and mobile, fer real. And I hope the other guy that went down with you ends up ok too. Chalk it up to "lessons learned". It's the ones that you learn the hard way that stick the best.

-posted by the old guy that knows better, lol. BUT, I took my share of knocks along the way too, and have the scars to prove it. I'm really glad no one got killed. You're all still breathing, so it could've ended worse.
I agree that there's an inherent risk involved, and that's half the reason I wasn't trying to ride out in the country today. If I would have been at BP 1 minute earlier, I would have been right in the pack with them, so I'm kind of glad I had some errands to run early.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by j4k3
Spoken like a grandpa. I'm just glad I have no metal plates after that.

You live and learn fellas. First time down on the street blows but I'm still alive and that's what matters.
Pics.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 PM
vangorder

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Pics.
lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:56 PM
holla

Camera is broked. I'll snap some phone pics tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread