Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 AM
holla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

After a talk with my favorite jew, I've decided to go through my insurance to get the bike fixed. I mean, I pay for the shit every month for the past year so why not take advantage of it?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Originally Posted by j4k3
After a talk with my favorite jew, I've decided to go through my insurance to get the bike fixed. I mean, I pay for the shit every month for the past year so why not take advantage of it?
Uhhh, pretty sure a few of us told you this before the jew did.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:31 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

Originally Posted by Dark-SRT4
what did you get?
stock forks redone with Ohlins springs, valves, and pistons, and a Penske double clicker for the rear.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:33 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

because in the long run, the rate increase will be more than it would have cost to fix it yourself.
Theyre probably gonna total it. simpley because the cost of the parts and labor, and the value of the bike, will be too close.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:51 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Anyone ever do the r1 throttle mod on a r6?

So far I NEED:
Both levers
Rear brake pedal
Headlights
Fairing bracket/headlight bracket thing.
Grips
Bolts for my engine covers
And lots of zip ties and super glue to stitch these plastics up
Originally Posted by snikwad
because in the long run, the rate increase will be more than it would have cost to fix it yourself.
Theyre probably gonna total it. simpley because the cost of the parts and labor, and the value of the bike, will be too close.
They will total it... I am almost sure.. mine was close to being totaled out and it was just knocked over. New parts prices are rediculous. You might want to second guess that.. but its your call..
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Ƴᴧᴍᴧӈᴧ

Dark-SRT4 has disabled reputation

stock forks redone with Ohlins springs, valves, and pistons, and a Penske double clicker for the rear.
Nice! They aren't cartridge forks or did you do the cartridges?
Old 03-10-2010, 01:43 PM
1 happy dude

Originally Posted by Dark-SRT4
Nice! They aren't cartridge forks or did you do the cartridges?
No, not cartridges. just the springs and stuff. got the whole deal from a good forum member ive dealt with for years, for $800.
for that price, i could get either a shock, or a 20mm cartridge. So essentially, i got 2 for 1. My dude said they were mint, Ohlins said they were mint too, didnt need a thing, i was pleasantly surprised.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

if you shit in an ocean does it sink or float?
Will the results be the same in a lake?
Old 03-11-2010, 04:28 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by Real Random
if you shit in an ocean does it sink or float?
Will the results be the same in a lake?
Salinity.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Ƴᴧᴍᴧӈᴧ

Dark-SRT4 has disabled reputation

No, not cartridges. just the springs and stuff. got the whole deal from a good forum member ive dealt with for years, for $800.
for that price, i could get either a shock, or a 20mm cartridge. So essentially, i got 2 for 1. My dude said they were mint, Ohlins said they were mint too, didnt need a thing, i was pleasantly surprised.
Definitely worth it with the rear shock, a good rear shock can make a world of difference.
I've been contemplating the new Ohlins cartridges for my forks (09 forks w/ 30mm pistons) but I'd like to hear some feedback first...

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread