Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-12-2010 | 10:42 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Thats what my levers look like right now.
Old 03-12-2010 | 11:15 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

My friend nick has a short clutch lever.. I don't like it. --- I'll be getting regular black/red ASVs here soon..

Justin: $200 for the set isn't bad at all, considering I've seen 'em for $120ish each.

Edit: just ordered them.

Last edited by kick rox; 03-12-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-12-2010 | 12:22 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgrom
I really wish you could get some sweet aftermarket levers for the 500. All the options I see though are really cheesy. Steve do you know anyway to modify some hot levers for my bike?
look into what other bikes levers will fit your 500. Alot of bikes use the same levers. Just because it doesn't say "fits EX500" doesn't mean it won't fit.

If nothing else, you could always pull the clutch lever perch and front master cylinder off a different bike and put them on your 500, then get the levers for them. Pretty much every sportbike on the planet uses 7/8 diameter bars, so you coul;d make pretty much anything work. Just try and get a master cylinder thats used on a bike with a similar brake setup to what you have on your bike. Meaning, a master cylinder off a bike with dual disk front brakes doesn't work well on a single disc bike, and vise versa. There's other viariables (piston diameter and stroke of the master cylinder) but I don't have any lists of what bike has what dimensions to make comparisons. I've mixed and matched brake parts on ALOT of the bike's I built. But when you build bikes like mine that are put together from so many random bike parts, you kind of have to
Old 03-12-2010 | 12:23 PM
hatrs make me famous

what do those shorty exhausts sell for on average? I could make those in my garage!
Old 03-12-2010 | 02:27 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
what do those shorty exhausts sell for on average? I could make those in my garage!
with a baffle and everything?
Old 03-12-2010 | 02:31 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by D.Nick
with a baffle and everything?
baffles are very easy to make. I make them from time to time for guys running drag pipes on their harleys.
Old 03-12-2010 | 03:06 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

baffles are very easy to make. I make them from time to time for guys running drag pipes on their harleys.
Hmmmm.
Old 03-12-2010 | 03:47 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j4k3
I need to find someone with the shorty levers so I can see if I like them.
rich has pazzos shortys on his r6
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:05 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by j4k3
I need to find someone with the shorty levers so I can see if I like them.
I have some Shorty's if you wanna check them out.

I sold that scorpion shorty off my bike for $75 on craigs... but pipes like that HR1 Riot that I put on there, sell for alot more.

Originally Posted by rollingstock
rich has pazzos shortys on his r6
quoted for truth... lol
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:56 PM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...81#post6187981

tires anyone?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread