Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-26-2010, 02:50 AM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Yep, I was gonna say it too.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
squids that bought bikes to try and get laid easier.
Originally Posted by endemic
Yep, I was gonna say it too.
They must have no game then, because I never saw a girl on the back of their bikes, nor did I see them talking to any.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:41 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Dual Layer Renthal Grips installed yesterday

Last edited by eXploited; 04-26-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I like getting soft compound bmx grips.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
They must have no game then, because I never saw a girl on the back of their bikes, nor did I see them talking to any.
probably failed with their game then.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:19 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

probably failed with their game then.
Thats how I picked up my current Girlfriend lol... Met her on facebook and the first time we met I asked if she wanted to go for a ride that day lol! Hit it off from there.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by eXploited
Thats how I picked up my current Girlfriend lol... Met her on facebook and the first time we met I asked if she wanted to go for a ride that day lol! Hit it off from there.
met her over internet? Word. I am scared to meeting a girl on internet. I just can't.

last month i saw pretty cute girl and she did flush her racks in her GTi. My head was shaking left to right and stopping at sheetz to get me a water bottle. She followed me and came up to try talking to me. I had helment on and I signed "Cant hear you" She speaks louder and taking helmet off, I signed it again and laughing, typing on my cell notepad that i am deaf. She surprised and said Hey you, What do you think earlier on the road? I smiled (won't answer her question) and went into sheetz got me a water and saw a note with numbers on my windshield haha. She is really look like young sandra bullock.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:32 AM
got 7.62?

met her over internet? Word. I am scared to meeting a girl on internet. I just can't.

last month i saw pretty cute girl and she did flush her racks in her GTi. My head was shaking left to right and stopping at sheetz to get me a water bottle. She followed me and came up to try talking to me. I had helment on and I signed "Cant hear you" She speaks louder and taking helmet off, I signed it again and laughing, typing on my cell notepad that i am deaf. She surprised and said Hey you, What do you think earlier on the road? I smiled (won't answer her question) and went into sheetz got me a water and saw a note with numbers on my windshield haha. She is really look like young sandra bullock.
HAHA dude.. Few questions.. Why did you play a game lol
Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by eXploited
HAHA dude.. Few questions.. Why did you play a game lol
I am deaf forreal. or others than that I threw her note away though, i have many good girls in my life so I am good.

BUT if it was MILF yeah i am in game!!

Last edited by endemic; 04-26-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:54 AM
got 7.62?

I am deaf forreal. or others than that I threw her note away though, i have many good girls in my life so I am good.

BUT if it was MILF yeah i am in game!!

look her up on facebook first lol

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread