Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 06-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Anyone going to be riding Wednesday? I got the day off this week.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
More than likely after 7pm. I have class til then.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:17 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
More than likely after 7pm. I have class til then.
as long as the weather holds up. There will be either the quaker steak bike night or something simular in the Virginia Beach area.

on another note.
HEY STOCK... you get your phone back yet?

and I am picking up another R6 tomorrow. Good times.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
as long as the weather holds up. There will be either the quaker steak bike night or something simular in the Virginia Beach area.
Im not familiar with that event. What/When/Where is that?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:33 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Just don't bring that guido douche on the lime green cbr (I think it's a cbr)

Originally Posted by j4k3
Wtf you going there for you aren't military.
Originally Posted by Real Random
you can make mad monies over there for a years work
this.

Last edited by kick rox; 06-07-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:41 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Im not familiar with that event. What/When/Where is that?
its a food joint that all the bikes meet at on wed. nights. It off of Jefferson out in newport news.

We try to meet up at Wawa on Rosemont at 6:30. Kickstands up at 7. I am not positive we are going, since I am trying to find a chain for my girls bike.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:28 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Happy Birthday Q! You got the same bday as my little brothers.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

on another note.
HEY STOCK... you get your phone back yet?

and I am picking up another R6 tomorrow. Good times.
Get a 04-06 R1 and let me get that.
its a food joint that all the bikes meet at on wed. nights. It off of Jefferson out in newport news.

We try to meet up at Wawa on Rosemont at 6:30. Kickstands up at 7. I am not positive we are going, since I am trying to find a chain for my girls bike.
That's 5 minutes from my house. I thought about going out there too after class.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:19 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Get a 04-06 R1 and let me get that.

That's 5 minutes from my house. I thought about going out there too after class.
When I get an R1... it will be mine and it will be a BEAST! My R6 is punishing 1000's. I can only imagine what my R1 will be doing.

I will be putting this 04 R6 up forsale or trade for a 4 door frontier. After I finish fixing it.

Well.. I found a place that stocks a DID chain in the length that I need... so... I might be able to put her bike back on the road! If so... I know she will be wanting to head out there, and MADcat is coming back off the boat tonight. So there is a good chance that he is down on riding out there too.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Registered member

How many r6's do you have and what are the prices?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread