Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I'd try rotating the clamps a bit so the screw part is away from the tire. That may give you enough clearance to where it won't rub, as that part of the clamp is a lot closer to the tire than the body of the reservoir.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
I'd try rotating the clamps a bit so the screw part is away from the tire. That may give you enough clearance to where it won't rub, as that part of the clamp is a lot closer to the tire than the body of the reservoir.
He said only 20 miles til it happened. If relocating the clamps away from the tire, Tire will probably will rubbing the body of the reservoir when hard riding in the curves road. so the body of the reservoir needs get to go somewhere else. Am i clearly?

I would to try relocating it to inside if there's possible room in the tail fender like i said earlier in the posted.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█
I totally just came all over my desk/keyboard/monitor/fucking everything.. I like the colors.

thanks....
No prob. Best believe I'm swagger jacking his style if I get a 04-06.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Is that the blue you were talking about today? Shits sexy.

Damn rain ruined my might. I've been on the bike since like 3 just crusin. It was great.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j4k3
Is that the blue you were talking about today? Shits sexy.

Damn rain ruined my might. I've been on the bike since like 3 just crusin. It was great.
That exact bike is sold already, but I wouldn't mind doing a similar color scheme. I dunno about the white wheels though cause i'm a lazy ass dude.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by endemic
Is it VFR? I think so, it's hard to tell in the pics haha. If VFR, There's should have plenty room inside the tail fender. Leave that adjustable location and move that suspension around to inside the fender if it's possible to have room for that part. Good luck!
Yes its my 91 project bike. Looking further inside the fender area, the area is limited on mounting it. But, there is tons of room under the seat. Pretty sure its going under the seat. That way there will be no issue of burning up a brand new tire again.

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
It was rubbing on the clamps, and the reservoir. So it has to go.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by endemic; 06-10-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Holly fuck..

I cheated death this morning on I-395 North going to work in the HOV lane..

I was riding behind this VAN at 86mph around 5:50am

You know.. typical morning time not fully awake but aware.. eventually after we were crusing on a straight stretch, I was about 20-30ft behind the van when all of a sudden I look up and see a quick puff of smoke and booooooom the van lifts about 3-4 ft into the air the back driver side tire blew up and sent shit flying! i immediately downshifted 2 gears and tapped the brakes and stayed straight being hit by SHIT ton of rubber and debri, something huge hit my chest and knocked the wind out of me.. at this time i am doing 50-60 and i see the remains of the tire in the road through all the smoke, visibility was about 5-6ft if that caused by smoke. I did not want to turn or lean to avoid to so i stayed straight and ran right over it. I did not want to veer to the right or left because I had no idea where the VAN was going to go.

Scared the shit out of me, lucky i didnt get thrown from the bike or lay it down.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:42 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Sounds like you did a good job in staying calm, especially with the wind being knocked out of you -- Glad you made it out alright
Old 06-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Registered member

I've had a piece of tire fly up and hit me in the chest on the interstate. Good thing there weren't too many cars around me cause it definitely stunned the shit out of me.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread