Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 07-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by j4k3
If its snell approved why does it matter? If the dude doesn't worry about noise or weight or fit let him be.
Yep That's right. Noise dont brothers me at all. I really want arai but $500 a piece wow. I have to saving up or someone sell me cheap. I just got bike in 4 months ago.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:54 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I had the EXO-700 and reccomend it to anyone on a budget. However, I've recently purchased an RF-1100 and been wearing it for about a month and holy fuck. Incredible. Super lightweight, vents like crazy, and fits my head perfectly. The EXO seemed to be a bit too round which left me with an XL, and not a L. The Shoei seems to be more oval and has been snug as a bug in a L. The price difference is worth if it you have the money to spend. If not, I reccomend the EXO.

P. S. Mine has no whistle, Paul should call Shoei and figure out what's up.
Originally Posted by endemic
Yep That's right. Noise dont brothers me at all. I really want arai but $500 a piece wow. I have to saving up or someone sell me cheap. I just got bike in 4 months ago.
i am telling you... shoei is the shiznit!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I just got bored and removed my velocity stacks.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
I just got bored and removed my velocity stacks.
not looking for an excuses when we meet up are you?
Old 07-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
not looking for an excuses when we meet up are you?
LOL. No, I wasn't aware that we had a competition going on.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:04 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Why would you take them off? Go get that thing dyno'd.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by j4k3
Why would you take them off? Go get that thing dyno'd.
Cause they aren't dynoed and I don't have the extra cash for a tune right now.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

FUCK wiring shorts. and FUCK ducati.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Can't wait to go back to the track. Riding on the street definitely doesn't compare. Dammit, they got me hooked.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:38 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by D.Nick
LOL. No, I wasn't aware that we had a competition going on.
i am always in competition with anybody.... i have always been extremely competative.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread