Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 07-26-2010, 07:00 PM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by endemic
haha, Sorry I am deaf. I cant hear shit.
Did u buy your bike new? How much miles you have on it?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by <©>
Did u buy your bike new? How much miles you have on it?
yessir last feb, right now 1950 miles on it.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:39 AM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
Hey man, how does the r6 ride? Since the forks aren't inverted and all... I plan on getting the wife an r6 as well, 04/05.. She's 5'4'', so it will be slammed as well.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:45 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by endemic
yessir last feb, right now 1950 miles on it.
Not to tell you what to do, but be careful with the high revs. When a bike is still new your supposed to have a "break-in" period. Meaning you keep the revs to a minimum by switching up to higher gears instead of letting it sit in first gear at 12,000 RPM. I mean some people ride the crap out of their bikes to break it in but it seems to me if a motor hasn't settled yet why push it to the max yah know? Also, if you switch gears more you can better find your power curve and go even faster/quicker than just running it out in first.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

He is way past the break in mileage.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:00 AM
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by JROW
He is way past the break in mileage.
break-in was supposed to be the first like 1200 miles i thought? I was just letting him know.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:15 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

I was told 500 then drive it like you stole it.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Walked outside and my bike was on it's side with the cover on. The smell of gas was overwhelming. Picked it up and took the cover off and the left side has some serious damage. Just a quick look and the engine cover is scratched up, the clutch lever is bent, the upper fairing is cracked through near the headlight, the lower fairing stay is scratched up and there's a chunk missing from where a notch in the frame hit it, the clutch rearset and peg is snapped off and the bracket is snapped, the corner is busted, and there are scratches in the frame from the lower fairing hitting it. There was also quite a bit of gas that spilled out.

Being that it wasn't windy last night, and there are no signs of someone backing into it, and the fact that both rearview mirrors were folded in under the cover (which I don't do) I think someone tried to steal it, and when it fell over they got spooked or said fuck it and bounced.

Already filed a claim with insurance.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Walked outside and my bike was on it's side with the cover on. The smell of gas was overwhelming. Picked it up and took the cover off and the left side has some serious damage. Just a quick look and the engine cover is scratched up, the clutch lever is bent, the upper fairing is cracked through near the headlight, the lower fairing stay is scratched up and there's a chunk missing from where a notch in the frame hit it, the clutch rearset and peg is snapped off and the bracket is snapped, the corner is busted, and there are scratches in the frame from the lower fairing hitting it. There was also quite a bit of gas that spilled out.

Being that it wasn't windy last night, and there are no signs of someone backing into it, and the fact that both rearview mirrors were folded in under the cover (which I don't do) I think someone tried to steal it, and when it fell over they got spooked or said fuck it and bounced.

Already filed a claim with insurance.
What kind of a bike was it?

That sucks dude I remember my R1 did that when I covered her up outside, damn cover acted like a sail.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:54 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

5-600 on most sport bikes. Either way, he said he has 19xx, no need to be easy anymore

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread