Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 08-02-2010 | 08:39 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Stupid blackberry.
Old 08-02-2010 | 12:31 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

i know a few people with them... 2 people had to drill the hole out for them to fit properly... but no problems since.

Me and my girl have Pazzoracing levers on our bikes... if it wasnt for the fact that I got these levers on trade.. I would be rocking some of those knock offs as well.
Old 08-02-2010 | 12:56 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
i know a few people with them... 2 people had to drill the hole out for them to fit properly... but no problems since.

Me and my girl have Pazzoracing levers on our bikes... if it wasnt for the fact that I got these levers on trade.. I would be rocking some of those knock offs as well.
So knockoff levers are good to go? I want some shorty's on mine but don't feel like spending the money on them since I'm trying to sell my shit anyways.
Old 08-02-2010 | 01:03 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

http://www.rideitmoto.com/
^^^ this ad just popped up as I read your post about levers.
funny.

So I'm about to start really working on getting my bikes up and running.
My sister moves into her new place this week and all of her fucking shit is goin with her. Leaving me with space in the garage

Bike#1 = 77CB750K
Nothing particularly difficult here.
1) Seafoam engine and change oil. (adjust cam chain tensioner and valve clearances already done)
2) Tune carbs (this could be a bitch)
3) Change brake pads and bleed brakes
4) It could use a new chain real soon too...

The '72 CB750 however has some pretty big plans in store including but not limited to:
1) engine + tranny rebuild (complete teardown, check, clean and replace what is necessary)
2) new cam + gear
3) This Yoshi rep Exhaust by motogp

4) these Keihin CR special carbs

5) This Dyna 2000 including 3ohm coils.

6) I'd like to do a front end conversion using dual discs and inverted forks from a gsxr (does anyone have some fabbing skills?)
I'm trying to use the Comstars instead of spokes since I have like 3 sets, but I'm not sure if they'll work.

7) clip on handlebars, custom fitted rearsets, knee dents/pads on tank, 1up cafe seat

8) paint. (click for big)

If anyone has any resources which could help me accomplish all this I would appreciate it if you would share.
Old 08-02-2010 | 01:52 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT

I read about people having to drill them. I didn't have that issue, fortunately. Just bolted up and good to go. Took about 6 days for shipping from Hong Kong, which I was pretty impressed with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=35587
Old 08-02-2010 | 04:39 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Can I get some insight from someone with some experience...

I'm looking at picking this bike up but I've been told that the discoloration on the headers could be a sign that it wasn't jetted which could cause engine trouble.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/1851074049.html

Any insight?
Old 08-02-2010 | 04:54 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

I was always told that when you don't clean new headers they discolor. Couldn't tell you about the jetting.
Old 08-02-2010 | 05:36 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

off subject thread:
I made $100 bet that guys dont think i can get laid without bring my bike to Bdubs. There's a lot of hot girls loves guys on bikes.

I picked up two girls and brought bitches home for the night. i had a good weekend.

Back to thread subject:
My bike is in shop, o2 sensor fucked up. fuck. what a piece of shit bike. I think i want R6 now.

Last edited by endemic; 08-02-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2010 | 06:37 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by endemic

Back to thread subject:
My bike is in shop, o2 sensor fucked up. fuck. what a piece of shit bike. I think i want R6 now.
that sucks i hope i dont have an issue...................I wanted an r6 and zx6r before i got stuck with the gixxer.....................shuold have traded for an 848, maybe next year
Old 08-02-2010 | 07:04 PM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by endemic
off subject thread:
I made $100 bet that guys dont think i can get laid without bring my bike to Bdubs. There's a lot of hot girls loves guys on bikes.

I picked up two girls and brought bitches home for the night. i had a good weekend.

Back to thread subject:
I need to hangout at the place with you. lol!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread