Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 08-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Go Fuck Yourself!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Maybe this will help you out by giving you a better idea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Al2XbR_Ug
Old 08-31-2010, 03:05 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FilipinoMafia

Yeah I see what you're saying.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:40 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

In other news, my bike is sold. A guy came over last night with cash after texting me for a few days. I spent hours on craigslist last night looking at zx10's and 04-06 R1's. The R1's are too expensive, people want $6k plus for bikes with 15-20k miles on them and I'm looking to spend $5k and under on something. The ZX10's are a little cheaper and I have always liked those bikes too so I searched around and found me a good deal on a black 2004 ZX10R with 11k miles. It has a smoked windscreen, exhaust, steering dampener and has never been down and has been garage kept its whole life. The guy said that he never gets to ride it too often and his wife is making him get rid of it. I talked him down from his asking price and it's less than what I just got paid for my bike so everything works out perfect. Bike is in NOVA so I have to figure out a good time to head that way and not wanna kill myself in the traffic.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Bbm me pics.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:03 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by j4k3
Bbm me pics.
Will do.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:17 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
In other news, my bike is sold. A guy came over last night with cash after texting me for a few days. I spent hours on craigslist last night looking at zx10's and 04-06 R1's. The R1's are too expensive, people want $6k plus for bikes with 15-20k miles on them and I'm looking to spend $5k and under on something. The ZX10's are a little cheaper and I have always liked those bikes too so I searched around and found me a good deal on a black 2004 ZX10R with 11k miles. It has a smoked windscreen, exhaust, steering dampener and has never been down and has been garage kept its whole life. The guy said that he never gets to ride it too often and his wife is making him get rid of it. I talked him down from his asking price and it's less than what I just got paid for my bike so everything works out perfect. Bike is in NOVA so I have to figure out a good time to head that way and not wanna kill myself in the traffic.
be careful on the year that you get... if you are wanting to wheelie the bike... I think its the 04-06 that is really heavy in the front... which will make it more difficult to hold up. Makes a great drag bike though. I can be mistaken though... I just thought I heard something about it.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:38 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
be careful on the year that you get... if you are wanting to wheelie the bike... I think its the 04-06 that is really heavy in the front... which will make it more difficult to hold up. Makes a great drag bike though. I can be mistaken though... I just thought I heard something about it.
OH well. I don't need to be out doing wheelies all the time anyways. Lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by FilipinoMafia

that was fucking hilarious.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:40 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I can get the bike up pretty high in first, easily, but I also am working on learning to just chill and hold the throttle to ride it out.

Second gear though, Idk. Am I gonna need a sprocket to do it with my bike, or just more practice and some pointers?

Anyway, rode 33w mountain by wv for a couple hours sunday, always a good time. I'm really getting the feel for the bike and feeling comfortable around turns. I have only been riding since March, but am definitely taking my time and learning at my own pace. I am lucky my buddys ,who ride liter bikes and are much faster, work with me and are patient as they wait at the bottom of the mountain haha

I have always been a car guy, but at this point, I'm starting to forget what a corvette is, and am not too concerned with buying another right now!
Old 08-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered member

That's what my bike did for me too. I used to be a car guy as well. I'll never do that again.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread