Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

nick, nice plans... Yeah i felt you. I hate skinkos 330s tires... Squids bought these because cheap as fuk.

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
the new bike i just finished and putting up forsale

[*IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/beachttracer/04%20Yamaha%20R6%20black%20and%20silver/1283205904108.jpg[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/beachttracer/04%20Yamaha%20R6%20black%20and%20silver/1283205904383.jpg[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/beachttracer/04%20Yamaha%20R6%20black%20and%20silver/1283205903928.jpg[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/beachttracer/04%20Yamaha%20R6%20black%20and%20silver/1283205903058.jpg[/IMG]
Without front fender on the wheel killed it the looks.. Get Front wheel fender for it.

others than that, I would pick it up If i had money Looking good r6.. Whats next if you sold it?
Old 09-04-2010, 04:46 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by endemic
nick, nice plans... Yeah i felt you. I hate skinkos 330s tires... Squids bought these because cheap as fuk.

Without front fender on the wheel killed it the looks.. Get Front wheel fender for it.

others than that, I would pick it up If i had money Looking good r6.. Whats next if you sold it?
He buys and sells bikes all the time.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Oh, people on Craigslist. You so crazy.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/1936252095.html

"NEVER DROPPED"

"CUSTOM PAINT( SEE PHOTOS OF COSMETIC DAMAGES.)"
Old 09-04-2010, 08:22 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I have the front fender for it... LOL.. i have a few... Just didnt have it on when I took the picture... that was about 10 min after i put it together. If you notice.. it doesnt have an exhaust either... cause I have 3 different types of exhaust that I can include with the deal or the stock unit.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D.Nick
He buys and sells bikes all the time.
He's gay.

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I have the front fender for it... LOL.. i have a few... Just didnt have it on when I took the picture... that was about 10 min after i put it together. If you notice.. it doesnt have an exhaust either... cause I have 3 different types of exhaust that I can include with the deal or the stock unit.
Yeah i thought so.. Good luck with the sales.

I just did read the mags, Aprilla is the best bike handling and everything's perfect overall than others ZX6, 600RR, & R6 Is that true? I thought ZX was. I always wanted zx6r but I am too short my toe barely touching on the ground. gsxr600 is perfect got my foots full touch down on the ground. I dont want to adjust the height.. I dont know if i want to keep gsxr? Any suggests? I really like R6 and ZX6r
Old 09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

He's gay.

Yeah i thought so.. Good luck with the sales.

I just did read the mags, Aprilla is the best bike handling and everything's perfect overall than others ZX6, 600RR, & R6 Is that true? I thought ZX was. I always wanted zx6r but I am too short my toe barely touching on the ground. gsxr600 is perfect got my foots full touch down on the ground. I dont want to adjust the height.. I dont know if i want to keep gsxr? Any suggests? I really like R6 and ZX6r
was always under the impression that the R6 was the best in the corners between the 4 major contenders, Zuki, Kawi, Yami, and Honda. I know it was said that the older R6 with the inverted forks were the most responsive and nimble but was easy to over do it... which is why they went back to the standard forks like all the other makers. Gives the bike a more leanier pitch. Easier to maintain a line in the corner.

Of coarse... I dont read up as much about the other makes as I do the Yamaha's. but I have personal experience on alot of bikes. I do know that my R6 falls into the corners like no other bike I have ridden. The only one that does feel really comfortable in the corners other than my Yami is my CBR600RR. It is nice and light in the corners too... but I feel more stable on the R6.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 09-04-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Thanks again Derrick for going by Redline for me. Lesson learned. As soon as I put the NGKs and fuel filter in, magic. Bike idles great (as great as carbs do, anyway...) and no more flat spot off-idle. Guess it's OE or GYTR unless proven otherwise.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

Is it common amongst a lot of sport bikes to have to remove an entire fairing to access the oil filter and drain bolt?
I changed the oil on my 636 for the first time yesterday and it got me to wondering this.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Originally Posted by IRR0MPIBLE
Is it common amongst a lot of sport bikes to have to remove an entire fairing to access the oil filter and drain bolt?
I changed the oil on my 636 for the first time yesterday and it got me to wondering this.
It makes the job easier on my R6 to remove the lower fairing. I guess it really depends on how the fairings are constructed and mounted.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:15 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Most bikes I've messed with need fairings removed for damn near anything. Exactly why fighters are better.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread