Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by j4k3
I can't wait to teabag you.
Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
[Pause]
Nigga you gay.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Old 11-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

HALP...

I purchased a Honda key blank and the place I went to before to get the duplicate made is no longer in business. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a copy made of my motorcycle key?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by Scottyk6
HALP...

I purchased a Honda key blank and the place I went to before to get the duplicate made is no longer in business. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a copy made of my motorcycle key?
walmart?

Also, I have a question about riding:

If I'm taking a left corner in a single lane 2-way road and there's an oncoming car that's crossing the double yellow line at me, what do I do?

Details:
The corner is sharp and I'm fully committed. Lifting will either make me lay the bike down or go off corner probably into the trees.
I'm already on the outside of the corner as far right as possible without hitting gravel.
I'm fairly certain that this guy does NOT see me, the car(or truck/suv) is WELL over the double yellow lines (going way too fast).

On a related note, if someone sues me for damaging their mirror, can I counter-sue them for fucking up my helmet, or should I just punch them in the fucking mouth?

Last edited by paperassgasket; 11-15-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:15 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
walmart?

If I'm taking a left corner in a single lane 2-way road and there's an oncoming car that's crossing the double yellow line at me, what do I do?

Details:
The corner is sharp and I'm fully committed. Lifting will either make me lay the bike down or go off corner probably into the trees.
I'm already on the outside of the corner as far right as possible without hitting gravel.
I'm fairly certain that this guy does NOT see me, the car(or truck/suv) is WELL over the double yellow lines (going way too fast).

On a related note, if someone sues me for damaging their mirror, can I counter-sue them for fucking up my helmet, or should I just punch them in the fucking mouth?
My initial gut response was "take it to the track" -- Second was, on the street you should never be "fully" committed to a turn, especially because a situation like that could arise. When you're pushing your suspension/tires to the limit there is no room for an "unknown", you should leave room for a what if situation -- Then I read that you were already as far right as you could be, I'm more inclined to think you weren't dragging knee, and I'm not quite sure what I would have done in that situation.

Was this a hypothetical? or did it happen? What did you do? Hopefully not eat it.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:06 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Someone buy my fiddy.

and helmet

and leather.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

:x
Old 11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by vangorder
My initial gut response was "take it to the track" -- Second was, on the street you should never be "fully" committed to a turn, especially because a situation like that could arise. When you're pushing your suspension/tires to the limit there is no room for an "unknown", you should leave room for a what if situation -- Then I read that you were already as far right as you could be, I'm more inclined to think you weren't dragging knee, and I'm not quite sure what I would have done in that situation.

Was this a hypothetical? or did it happen? What did you do? Hopefully not eat it.
Well the details are hypothetical I don't hoon real hard because it's too dangerous on this road. I'm just afraid it's gonna happen one day. I've already managed to avoid a couple potentially deadly face-to-fender collisions with people absolutely FLYING around this blind corner and into my lane, but I'd still like suggestions to be better prepared for when it happens again.

Basically I suppose I'm asking which is the lesser of two evils, chance it and hope he only clips me or commit to eating a fencepost or tree?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
walmart?

Details:

If you were looking through the curve like you're supposed to you would've seen the car/truck coming beforehand. lol jk I'd say in that situation you're pretty shit out of luck no matter what.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Band

Originally Posted by BuiltforSin
If you were looking through the curve like you're supposed to you would've seen the car/truck coming beforehand. lol jk I'd say in that situation you're pretty shit out of luck no matter what.
lol touche. this particular curve is a sharp left up and over a hill though. I'm seriously debating whether or not to just avoid Clifton Rd as much as possible in the spring. I've had too many close calls just this fall to really motivate me to get back on it.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread