Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-08-2011, 04:40 AM
S a D u B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

^ what year and miles is it off of? Always skeptical of buying used electrical parts, especially those that are fairly problematic.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by JROW
^ what year and miles is it off of? Always skeptical of buying used electrical parts, especially those that are fairly problematic.
Well... I am sure that he wouldn't know as he has a ton of bike parts. If your sketched out about it... Then don't buy it. I was just offering what I could get for you. Either way it's no big deal to me.

And I know how you feel... Lol... So... Look around and let me know if you want it. It is always an option. Good luck
Old 03-08-2011, 07:01 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

^ I see, thanks man, I'll let my buddy know
Old 03-08-2011, 02:18 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

picked up my new helmet today..

Old 03-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

I need a new helmet asap
Old 03-08-2011, 02:39 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

get one then! lol, but for real this scorpion is amazing! found it on sale here at a local shop for a great price!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:30 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I had 2 scorpions... I hated them... My girl loved hers though. I ended up selling them to my brother. They were heavy and were very noisy. Of coarse... I was coming from a shoei to a scorpion. I guess if you have never had better... You don't notice it.

I only have my 2 shoei's now... And my girl has a seven zero seven and a shoei. She said she won't be going back to a scorpion. It is not all about how it feels while your standing in the store. It is how it acts in 70 mph winds... Noise... Aerodynamics... And weight are key factors.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
It is not all about how it feels while your standing in the store. It is how it acts in 70 mph winds... Noise... Aerodynamics... And weight are key factors.
+1. There's a reason why people that get Shoei and Arai end up sticking with it. I need to try one, but my HJC FS-15 has been the nicest HJC I've had (out of the 3 I've owned).
Old 03-09-2011, 08:15 AM
the stig.

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I had 2 scorpions... I hated them... My girl loved hers though. I ended up selling them to my brother. They were heavy and were very noisy. Of coarse... I was coming from a shoei to a scorpion. I guess if you have never had better... You don't notice it.

I only have my 2 shoei's now... And my girl has a seven zero seven and a shoei. She said she won't be going back to a scorpion. It is not all about how it feels while your standing in the store. It is how it acts in 70 mph winds... Noise... Aerodynamics... And weight are key factors.
Took it for a test ride today and it is by far quieter than my icon.. but your right I have yet to try a high up brand helmet.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I had an entry level AGV Stealth and it wasn't bad. Then I got a Scorpion EXO700, and I liked that one a little more because I felt it vented more, but it was a tad bit heavier. Pretty even aerodynamically. Now I have a Shoei 1100 and I love it. Lighter than either of them, and vents way better. Always fits my head a little bit better than either of them. I can't trash the Scorpion though, as the price difference between the Scorpion and the Shoei was huge, but it's clear the Shoei is a better product overall, but the Scorpion is definitely a great helmet for the price.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread