Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I have and it was a fucking thrill. I was on the colonial pkwy and there was a storm blowing in off the water. It was definitely scary but I didn't care.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:01 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

On a nicer weather note, this weekend is looking to be great! Who all will be taking advantage? I know ill be out B)
Old 03-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Hopefully I'll be on my way to pick up a track bike Sat morning...
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Hopefully I'll be on my way to pick up a track bike Sat morning...
a track bike?
Old 03-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

I actually ruined my K7 by riding in the rain too much.

It was just diagnosed with water damage to the cyl so it'll have to be bored out.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:26 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
I actually ruined my K7 by riding in the rain too much.

It was just diagnosed with water damage to the cyl so it'll have to be bored out.
Damn dude that sucks!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Just bought a bunch of stuff for the bike today from RidersDiscount. Pitbull Rear Stand, Akrapovic EVO High Mount Slip-on, Renthal Kevlar grips, 06 R6 throttle tube, Stompgrips, Galfer HH pads, Double Bubble Wind Screen, and Vortex Rear sets. Only thing left is a new A* 1 piece suit. Might get some miscellaneous things like a GoPro Camera and a Mightyvac so I can bleed the brakes by myself. Also need to re-setup my suspension. I can't wait! Should have everything by Tuesday.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
Damn dude that sucks!
no that's awesome it means I now have an epic project bike on my hands.

it's $$ that sucks. er... the lack thereof. You see my post about my parts list? I'm looking @ $5k+ in just the motor alone.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:29 PM
the stig.

Yeah I saw that.. thing is going to be insane! Lol but I guess that's why your gnarly, and im still newbly..
Old 03-11-2011, 03:38 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Chain + Sprockets + Spark Plugs = DONE!

Last edited by eXploited; 03-11-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread