Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I have a feeling we are going to have a slew of bike down posts in the near future. It's that time of year where all the bikes come out to play and all that comes with it: idiots. Cars and bikes.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I have a feeling we are going to have a slew of bike down posts in the near future. It's that time of year where all the bikes come out to play and all that comes with it: idiots. Cars and bikes.
Saw/heard plenty of them yesterday. And with gas prices like they are, more people will be riding.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
Saw/heard plenty of them yesterday. And with gas prices like they are, more people will be riding.
Luckily today no one was seriously injured when a car plowed through the oceanfront BP, hoping two curbs, running over two bushes, through the BP sign and finally nailing an Odyssey and coming to a stop. Shit was crazy.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:04 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Went and demo'd a few Harleys yesterday. Beautiful day but holy shit it was windy. The Sportster 1200 had some balls to it but the Road King was like riding on air. Decisions decisions...
Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

so i bought my bike with damage from the previous owner laying it down, and being its my first bike i decided i shouldnt fix it yet for when i will most likely drop it at some point. but the damge was becoming annoying to me so i decided on a temp fix to make it not so bad! lol

before..

after..

now i just need to find somewhere with white duct tape and i can get out the hobby knife and try to get the colors lined up!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:52 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

that is horrible... lol... you should have just plastic welded it or something.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

lol i have to stick to what i know! anyways its just temporary while im getting my learn on this season. ill have it looking like new again next year
Old 03-21-2011, 03:14 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

So.... I rode into work this morning..

I THOUGHT I could beat the storm in D.C. .... WRONG! I was caught in the Fucking Hail Storm at the Pentagon.. FML that shit felt like Paintballs..
Old 03-21-2011, 07:18 AM
the stig.

Originally Posted by eXploited
So.... I rode into work this morning..

I THOUGHT I could beat the storm in D.C. .... WRONG! I was caught in the Fucking Hail Storm at the Pentagon.. FML that shit felt like Paintballs..
ouch man that sucks! should be nice weather for the ride home though.. also you figure out a day to put that work in on the zx6r?
Old 03-21-2011, 08:14 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
ouch man that sucks! should be nice weather for the ride home though.. also you figure out a day to put that work in on the zx6r?
Havent yet, But most likely this weekend I seem to be free?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread