Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 PM
the stig.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

musta been off that ultra rare honda/suzuki hybrid special edition.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Ricers come in all forms.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

How do you guys get motivated to work on your motorbikes? I have a bundle of parts and race plastics to remount, and dammit I just don't feel like doing it. lol
Old 03-25-2011, 07:57 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

i have some flush mount signals to put on but i dont know how to go about taking stuff apart. im motivated but not knowledgble in the area.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:28 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
i have some flush mount signals to put on but i dont know how to go about taking stuff apart. im motivated but not knowledgble in the area.
The flush mounts are easy... most of the time... they mid fairings come off independently. so... you just take those bolts off and it should come right off... Then install the flushmount and put it back on. No real knowledge needed to do those. About the only thing you need to know is how to wire them up if they are not direct plug in.

I have 3 bikes to put together and I am sitting on the couch reading you guys posts. of coarse... I have put 3 bikes together from frames to everything but plastics in a weeks time... I am a little motorcycled out... LOL.

I am about to go out and finish my girls bike up (everything but her stickers). Then the one I am trading. My bike will take a tad bit longer though. I need to figure out where I am putting my switches.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 03-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:10 AM
the stig.

Damn man your a machine! Lol I think I'm going to put off my flushmounts until I get my new fairings here in acouple months. Also I am orderinga new set of q2's at the end of the week that I need on asap!
Old 03-26-2011, 11:53 AM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Any of you fellas have a motorcycle carrier that mounts in your hitch receiver(the one that just hangs off the back)? I'm looking to borrow one to go pickup a Ruckus (hopefully) and I do not have a pickup. Located in Hampton/Hampton Roads would be even better.
Just curious.

Last edited by dyoungin'; 03-26-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:03 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

well... I didn't feel very motivated today either.. So... I went and picked up me and my girls new battery's, windscreen bolts, installed my girls fuel pump, gas cap, tail, under tail, HIDs and intergrated tail. Then she had a broken bolt... so I drilled that out. I think I am gonna look for a heal-a-core or whatever its called. Either that or I will have the hole welded up and then drill and tap a new hole.

So... tomorrow... I will be finishing the bikes. I will take pictures of the triplets and posting them up here.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:13 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
Any of you fellas have a motorcycle carrier that mounts in your hitch receiver(the one that just hangs off the back)? I'm looking to borrow one to go pickup a Ruckus (hopefully) and I do not have a pickup. Located in Hampton/Hampton Roads would be even better.
Just curious.
$20 to rent one from guy on craigslist His ad is up constantly hes a navy lt and a cool guy
Old 03-26-2011, 05:14 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by ufctapout
$20 to rent one from guy on craigslist His ad is up constantly hes a navy lt and a cool guy
Awesome! Thanks man!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread