Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

The clams bike... just have to mount the exhaust... should be done tomorrow... I have to take it to an exhaust shop and have the pipe fited.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:17 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

sew... i gotta know. why the lengthened swingarm? and what's the overall drop on the bike (assuming it's equal)
Old 03-31-2011, 08:31 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
sew... i gotta know. why the lengthened swingarm? and what's the overall drop on the bike (assuming it's equal)
im going to guess maybe to help cut down the chance of his girl pulling the front up?
Old 03-31-2011, 08:32 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Originally Posted by eXploited
Lets do it sunday for sure. DONT SLEEP IN THIS TIME!! What Kind of Beer?
haha ok.. no xbox live for me saturday night. im not picky, i enjoy dos equis, BL, ML, or CL..
Old 03-31-2011, 08:42 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
im going to guess maybe to help cut down the chance of his girl pulling the front up?
of course... but I can't tell if the rear is dropped too. that front is... (OH MY FUCK) like what 2"?
I'm j/w if the rear is stock height and stretched to help control the sharpness of that front drop.

How does it feel in the corners? I'm wondering if that dropped front makes up for the lengthened swingarm as far as being able to turn in quickly. Also curious if it feels more/less stable at highway speeds.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:19 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

of course... but I can't tell if the rear is dropped too. that front is... (OH MY FUCK) like what 2"?
I'm j/w if the rear is stock height and stretched to help control the sharpness of that front drop.

How does it feel in the corners? I'm wondering if that dropped front makes up for the lengthened swingarm as far as being able to turn in quickly. Also curious if it feels more/less stable at highway speeds.
It has an adjustable rear lowering link. I have it set at about 2" right now and it is dropped exactly 2" in the front. It handles just fine... though you have to push it into the corners a little... it will corner great. My girl doesn't like me riding it... cause I drag her pegs on the off ramps. LOL...

The bike is pretty much set up like mine. I come up first and second quite easily and she doesn't like it. So... it was lowered for her comfort and stretched to keep it down. The bike is a bullet other wise and have not noticed any difference in the interstate riding. Of coarse she seen me in a tank slapper, and audio in a tank slapper. She vowed not to get back on her bike until I got her a GPR stabilizer. So... now she has one. Makes for a much more pleasant ride.

When I complete the 05 front end swap... the front end will be picked up a little more... since the 05 suspension is a little taller and because of the angle of the swing arm... when you stretch a bike.. it actually lifts the bike back up in the rear. So... I will probably bring the forks through about 2 inches still which would make the bike about a quarter inch taller in the front.

Last season she was riding on a 70 series tire, so this year we got her brand new set of shinko stealths with a 60 series front tire. She wanted a soft tire cause when she gets on it sometimes in first and second the back tire would break free and freak her out. So... she wants it to get sticky. This bike is a bullet off the line though, I can launch it from about 4 or 5 grand and WOT from there. It is crazy off of the line. She hates it when I ride her bike.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 03-31-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 PM
the stig.

i love beerrrrrrr!!! athat is all
Old 04-01-2011, 03:51 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

i love beerrrrrrr!!! athat is all
Ok I will have a bunch of Bud Light and Possibly some Jager and Captain! lol

Do you have a Front Stand?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Band

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
spoiled sandwich factory and tank slapper
good to see you take care of your clam. thanks for the info.

howd you get out of that tank slapper? wheelie? let go of the handlebars?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:39 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

I rememer when I did my FIRST Powerwheelie in 1st Gear on my 636... TANK SMASHED THE FUCK OUT OF DEEZ NUTS

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread