Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Fuck SUV's

Old 10-01-2006, 08:58 PM
LaShawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: Fuck SUV's

Well its not so much really as they can not drive as much as this dood deliberatly hit her.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Originally Posted by djgrom
Well its not so much really as they can not drive as much as this dood deliberatly hit her.
Lets think for a sec, if he could drive then he would have not hit her.

Ther eis more to driving than just pressing the pedals, its also using your fucking brain. Realizing that there is a piece of solid matter in front of you adn that it will not "dissappear" if you try and go through it sounds like the resposibilty of a driver to me.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

while theres definitely too many asshats out here in this area, you do take the risk when riding with them and its even worse when theyre out to hit you on purpose, that being said im not gonna let those asshats keep me from riding

glad your ok mica, bikes r replaceable not ppl, ya they should get him with some type of criminal charges i hope

hope you heal up soon and get back to riding quickly

plus you gotta change your name........ R1Buttercup! so long as things work out ok
Old 10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

i wanna see the road rash! lol, thats kinda the best part, showing your battle scars (i guess if you can look on the brighter side if it, if there is one?)
Old 10-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

attempted manslaughter? it's gonna b awhile till he gets out...
Old 10-02-2006, 03:24 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by WutupYo
i wanna see the road rash! lol, thats kinda the best part, showing your battle scars (i guess if you can look on the brighter side if it, if there is one?)
It is pretty gnarly looking. especially the calf
Old 10-02-2006, 04:04 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
It is pretty gnarly looking. especially the calf
yea it is
Old 10-03-2006, 04:36 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Damn! Glad you're okay girl! That shit is scary.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Whats Next?

kntcdis is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!! that just happened to my friend riding my bike on sat night too wtf was wrong with drivers on sat night???????? my bike is totaled but he was wearing full leathers and he was going 60 but noone else saw the bmw hit him they were by them selves after the fact everyone was there but noone got charged pretty gay. hope your felling better though.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Man, whenever I see bikers I always make sure they are at least 30 ft out in front of me and if they are behind me I usually tap the brakes before I slow down. Often times I let them pass me so I can see them easier. There are some stupid people in cars that scare me. My friend just died in a car wreck sunday and the same day my ex and her sister got hit and the guy sped off. Instead of a streetbike I'm gonna get a CR250 and street legalize it so I can ride over cars.