Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

GROUP RIDE

Old 08-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: GROUP RIDE

take this to another thread guys...
Old 08-26-2008, 02:37 PM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
How long has everyone been riding?
3 years. This was my first real big group ride. I've ridden with about 5-10 people before, never this many.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

painterballer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Voodoo ST
Why would you have to clutch up 1st?????
why wouldnt i clutch up first? it lets me bring the front wheel up faster at a lower speed so i can ride it out longer ( havent hit bp yet) to power the 08 r6 up you have to bounce it at about 9-10k and then im chasing the wheelie down, it safer and more predictable to clutch it up, plus only squids power up
Old 08-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by painterballer
why wouldnt i clutch up first? it lets me bring the front wheel up faster at a lower speed so i can ride it out longer ( havent hit bp yet) to power the 08 r6 up you have to bounce it at about 9-10k and then im chasing the wheelie down, it safer and more predictable to clutch it up, plus only squids power up

Hummmm....... I guess to each his own but I never have to hit 9-10k to pull a wheelie on a 6 and im no squid bud! Im not a stunter by any means either, Im a road racer and pull wheelies once in a while...... I usually clutch em in 3rd and ride um for a while............
Old 08-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

yea with the new 08 r6 they moved the engine down and forward to keep the front wheel planted during hard acceleration plus the r6 has no power under 9k anyways lol. what were you riding during the group ride?
Old 08-26-2008, 03:19 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

from the pics, looks like it was a 06/07 1000RR
Old 08-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TheGreatLean
from the pics, looks like it was a 06/07 1000RR
Yes, an 06 1000RR with race body work custom painted and single headlight conversion...... White with Akrapovic lettering and black number plates.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Yes, an 06 1000RR with race body work custom painted and single headlight conversion...... White with Akrapovic lettering and black number plates.
aka Teh Sekz
Old 08-26-2008, 03:52 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I can only clutch it up in first, otherwise the bike does not come up, then again it is a 500...
Old 08-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

oh yea i remember! you were wearing the red shirt, you made the server cry! lol

Quick Reply: GROUP RIDE