Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

High speed chase Cedar Rd Cpk

Old 09-03-2009 | 08:11 AM
Registered Member

99RioRedVert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: High speed chase Cedar Rd Cpk

About 2 -3 weeks ago I witnessed a dood heading northbound on Dominion Blvd, at the Cedar Rd intersection, going about 100+ mph while riding on the shoulder, passing cars. Went right through the intersection, towards the steel bridge.

My first thought was, "Dang, that guy is going fast. Every time I go fast I get a ticket. How do these guys get aways with it?" Then I saw about 5 or 6 cop cars coming after him. They were having a hard time keeping up, it seemed.

It was a black dood riding some sort of sport bike. I couldn't tell what kind, he was going too fast. He had no gear on besides a helmet.
Old 09-03-2009 | 08:25 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Originally Posted by 99RioRedVert
About 2 -3 weeks ago I witnessed a dood heading northbound on Dominion Blvd, at the Cedar Rd intersection, going about 100+ mph while riding on the shoulder, passing cars. Went right through the intersection, towards the steel bridge.

My first thought was, "Dang, that guy is going fast. Every time I go fast I get a ticket. How do these guys get aways with it?" Then I saw about 5 or 6 cop cars coming after him. They were having a hard time keeping up, it seemed.

It was a black dood riding some sort of sport bike. I couldn't tell what kind, he was going too fast. He had no gear on besides a helmet.
Hopefully he died.
Old 09-04-2009 | 01:49 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

naked black dude speeding down the road with a helmet on.

that mental image made me lol
Old 09-04-2009 | 06:27 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
naked black dude speeding down the road with a helmet on.

that mental image made me lol

Where did you come up with that?
Old 09-04-2009 | 06:59 AM
skeeet.

ksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to behold

The way this was worded.

Old 09-04-2009 | 07:58 AM
Come see my stroker

daboi40 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 99RioRedVert

hell no...i can't do that crap... and then he hit a pothole...

and didn't a guy here get away on a stolen bike by ditchin the bike and the gear in the mall??? (had to be specific....so many here outrun the cops)
Old 09-05-2009 | 12:07 PM
Registered Member

99RioRedVert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ksteeeezy
The way this was worded.
Lol. He had clothes on, just no safety gear; riding jacket, leathers, boots, etc.