Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I64 Southbound killing field

Old 08-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
babybusa has disabled reputation
Default Re: I64 Southbound killing field

fuck that if they where not smart enough to pay attention 1. they should not have there licenses and 2. if your to old or fat to turn your neck you should not have your licenses and 3. if its there falt fuckin suie the fuck out of them then they will learn there lesson 4. when the girlfriends sister backs in to every car she is in front of and tags it and im the 5th person she hits and the only thing that her parents say is dont make her pay for it i said i am she has hit everyone of your cars and you have not made her pay for it and she keeps doin it maby if she pays the 1300 bucks to fix my car she will learn to look behind her when she backs up. (sorrt had to vent about that. she fixed my car lol. stupid bitch.)
Old 08-26-2006, 05:58 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by babybusa
fuck that if they where not smart enough to pay attention 1. they should not have there licenses and 2. if your to old or fat to turn your neck you should not have your licenses and 3. if its there falt fuckin suie the fuck out of them then they will learn there lesson 4. when the girlfriends sister backs in to every car she is in front of and tags it and im the 5th person she hits and the only thing that her parents say is dont make her pay for it i said i am she has hit everyone of your cars and you have not made her pay for it and she keeps doin it maby if she pays the 1300 bucks to fix my car she will learn to look behind her when she backs up. (sorrt had to vent about that. she fixed my car lol. stupid bitch.)
Speak english PLEASE!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 06:04 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by Armenian
Speak english PLEASE!!!!!!
It is a trial member, give them time to learn to type
Old 08-26-2006, 09:09 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

at least his caps lock isn't stuck
Old 08-26-2006, 10:19 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

yeah completely
Old 08-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Madnjelly

MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle

Originally Posted by Victum
ride with the high beam on, i havent had any "cager" problems so far.. but then again i ride like everyone wants to hit me. i stay in the left lane on the interstate (only on it if im late or something) and when i pass cars i make sure i have room and i speed up alot passing them..
Originally Posted by Armenian
+1 +1

I do the same thing pass cars quick--you really have to drive offensively around here or you'll get run down quick. No need to be scared, just aware of your surroundings and quick reactions. I've only had 1 conflict with another car since I've been riding here for 7 years.

+1+1+1+1+1

Im the exact same way, i just get in the mind set that no one can see me so i do what i can to get around or past every so called cagers by the way thats kinda gay
Old 08-31-2006, 08:32 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Originally Posted by MexDizzle
+1+1+1+1+1

Im the exact same way, i just get in the mind set that no one can see me so i do what i can to get around or past every so called cagers by the way thats kinda gay
gotta agree with you all, i drive like everyones out to get me, the best defense is a good offense, when i ride to work out in portsmouth or on the interstate in general im usually in that left hov lane and when i get into a pack of cars, start passing em that way im not just cruising in between em so one of them can not see me and pull into my lane and what not