Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Insurance

Old 07-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jtegger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Insurance

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
progressive wanted 540 dollars a month when i just got my recent 04 tacoma. I litterally said fuck you guys and hung up. That shit was ridiculous. "because im 21 with a truck in my own name and im on my own policy" is the main reason they said it was so high. And that was with a 500 deductible. No tickets either.
dude, progressive quoted me just over $200/ month for an 04 rsx type s that i was looking at, and im 20 w/ a speeding ticket on my record. somebody there didnt know what they were doing. all of my shit is in my own name too. damn, i own my house so you know ive got my own policy. you got fucked on that deal.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:09 PM
PandaMania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Insurance

call my rents at parr insurance. they rep progressive, gmac, dairyland and a bunch of other companies. www.parrinsurance.biz. Your rents cant add you to there current policy anyhow unless they have bikes too. Car insurance and bike insurance are two different animals. Tell them bighead ted tod you to call