Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Need help w/flat tire.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:03 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need help w/flat tire.

Originally Posted by integr8ted
wow, people are willing to plug motorcycle tires and risk their life.130 dollars is the price tag you put on your life.
thats all im saying...

what happens when you go for a 30 minute ride and that thing starts leaking down and you dont know it. next thing you know your going through an off ramp coming off interstate speeds. that rear tire is not going to hold traction and bam...

if you were local to me, id mount that tire for free for you just to keep you from riding around on a plugged one..

i remember a year or two ago, i went on a ride to the mountains with some people. 20 minutes into the trip i noticed one of the guys had cords starting to show on his tire. i motioned that we pull over and i let him know that he should probably turn back and get that fixed. that idiot came with us the whole way. i refused to ride behind and honestly im suprised he made it back in one peice.

tires are NOT something you cheap out on. its your contact with the ground...

Last edited by onepointone; 11-02-2007 at 07:06 AM.