Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

ok...i got my first bike

Old 02-06-2007, 09:38 AM
boom tick boom tick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: ok...i got my first bike

welcome
Old 02-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I hate how quick some people are to insult and turn away new riders. It's supposed to be a lifestyle of a sort, and we should be welcoming... not turning people away. You know? It's a brotherhood. I don't care if it's stretched 15 inches or if it's an AMA track bike. We all love the same thing, despite different styles, right?

Welcome aboard Gyl!

I have an '05 Kawasaki 636 but I would love to have another flashly bike to take around town depending on my mood. I love the mountains like no ones business but there's nothing wrong with a little straight and flat through town. My last bike had everything done up in chrome and everything that wasn't chrome was polished, and it turned a lot of heads. I enjoyed that attention.

Quit being haters y'all.
This is why I want to make baby's with Adam.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I believe you need one of these...

Old 02-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I believe you need one of these...

Lol.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Lawlz!
This is why I want to make baby's with Adam.
Will you be my Valentine?
Old 02-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Registered member

Will you be my Valentine?
Sure.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

WOW! Kenny,,, Gl on that joint, maybe we can ride out one day.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

i'm not into stretched bikes, so i'd say put it back to stock.
And normally i would knock on someone startin on the 1k, but i'm tired of that shit. Darwinism > Squids

I = (Squid) /50 <=> 1:1
Old 02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I have an '05 Kawasaki 636 but I would love to have another flashly bike to take around town depending on my mood. I love the mountains like no ones business but there's nothing wrong with a little straight and flat through town. My last bike had everything done up in chrome and everything that wasn't chrome was polished, and it turned a lot of heads. I enjoyed that attention.

Quit being haters y'all.
YAY for 636's. One day I will have one also, for now I am on my 5hundy.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:29 AM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

due get some pics of it i want to see how low it is, but dude def have the power, foreal id say stay slow and respect that bike dont end up on side of free way

Quick Reply: ok...i got my first bike