Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pics from Barber this weekend...

Old 11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pics from Barber this weekend...

sorry bout the soundtrack...already downloading

v8hunter: i started the first sessions at 31-32 and then after i came in i kept em at 28-29 HOT after every session. seems to have kept me from sliding around...beginning of the days i was all over the place. my friend wouldn't even run
Old 11-14-2007, 05:42 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by seanazzy
sorry bout the soundtrack...already downloading

v8hunter: i started the first sessions at 31-32 and then after i came in i kept em at 28-29 HOT after every session. seems to have kept me from sliding around...beginning of the days i was all over the place. my friend wouldn't even run

That would explain the cold tear in the tire..... Pilot DOT Race tires should run a 24 PSI rear and 26 PSI front cold. They are dubbed "run flats" and perform extremely well in that range. You would get a lot more life out of the tire this way as well.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

wouldn't that end up being where i was hot?
Old 11-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by seanazzy
wouldn't that end up being where i was hot?

Close..... but thats why in the first pic i believe you had some really bad cold tear.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

gotcha thanks for the info. so the pics of tire later in the day looked like normal wear. i couldn't believe the tread was all gone on the right side but i guess it is a lot of high ass speed turns