Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pics from VIR South 7-7-07

Old 07-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pics from VIR South 7-7-07

good to meet you too. yeah, i think i told you there...i felt so good on that track and it could've been numerous things but it was a great day. hot for sure. same situation...drank so much water and wasn't pissing. thinking that's why i was cramping up so bad at the end of the day.
yeah, i'll check the pics out. my video got screwed up somehow...think it's the connector but the dude that was dicin' it up w/ me should have some decent video. hopefully he posts it up in the next couple days. yeah, post yours up when it's edited...i'm sure it's sick. were you and rick runnin' close together on the track?
i know exactly what you're saying in beginner. i really surprised myself with it being my first time there, but it seemed like almost all the beginner class was first time track riders so i would brake hard up the inside before i dove in to turn and it worked great gettin' around everybody. i would've had some sick ass video...still pretty bitter about that.

Originally Posted by onepointone
it was good finally meeting you man. the pictures look good, and a big improvement over the ones you posted from J/C a while back. sucks you couldnt hang out for sunday. that weekend was so fucking hot though. i went through a good 20-25 bottles of water, literally. im going to post some pictures tonight from pics of you. he got some really good ones of me.

did you not get any video? i have 2 sessions of video i need to edit. my camera mount got in my way, but the video turned out awesome.

advanced isnt bad at all on traffic. everyone is pretty much on the same level so it gets pretty spread out. on sunday there were some guys that had never been to the track before, so it was fun working through them, but other than that, its not bad on traffic. its also nice when someone goes way wide to be able to come up the inside of them in the turn instead of having to wait for them because you cant pass in the turns (in beginner).

there were sessions where i was getting bored and came in because i was out there by myself running balls to the wall with no one to be seen. its fun for a while, but you really take that traffic for granted.