Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Post what you ride!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Band

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Post what you ride!

Originally Posted by Lmtd_GrrreeN
just got an 09 ninja 250.put on about 20 miles and signed up for MSF and i was actually worried it would be hard,omgz what a joke.
and pics.

with my brother 2010 ninja 250 he got the same day

garage shot

no serious pics yet,im not a photog by anymeans...
congrats on your 1st post and welcome. stay the fuck out of the classifieds. they'll turn you into a brainless douchecannon.

MSF is not a joke. there is nothing funny about safety :P
Old 05-16-2011, 03:47 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
congrats on your 1st post and welcome. stay the fuck out of the classifieds. they'll turn you into a brainless douchecannon.

MSF is not a joke. there is nothing funny about safety :P
It is a joke however how easy it is for retard squids or women to get their licenses. When I took it I still had my permit at under 19 so I didn't get my license that day, but this upper twenty lower thirty something year old chic, who could barely hold up the zuke 250 they gave us, got her license that day.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
It is a joke however how easy it is for retard squids or women to get their licenses. When I took it I still had my permit at under 19 so I didn't get my license that day, but this upper twenty lower thirty something year old chic, who could barely hold up the zuke 250 they gave us, got her license that day.
from a noob standpoint the MSF course is awesome. i'd much rather have someone show these people how to ride a bike than see them become roadbutter.
Spoiler

Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Lmtd_GrrreeN has disabled reputation

well i ment joke of the tests that were required to "pass" .there were 3 fmales in my class and all of them were typical women. one of the couldnt start smoothly/brake/friction zone/ manuver under 10mph to save her life. 2nd bitch,even though she was told 10 times not to, would just let the clutch swing open by letting her fingers slide off to the left of the clutch lever. both got their licenses that day.

edit - and 3rd bitch on scooter made NO sammiches in whole 2 days of lessonz. and couldnt do a uturn without putting her feet down 20times to push herself out of the square.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Band

Originally Posted by Lmtd_GrrreeN
well i ment joke of the tests that were required to "pass" .there were 3 fmales in my class and all of them were typical women. one of the couldnt start smoothly/brake/friction zone/ manuver under 10mph to save her life. 2nd bitch,even though she was told 10 times not to, would just let the clutch swing open by letting her fingers slide off to the left of the clutch lever. both got their licenses that day.

edit - and 3rd bitch on scooter made NO sammiches in whole 2 days of lessonz. and couldnt do a uturn without putting her feet down 20times to push herself out of the square.
yea that's pretty bad.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:46 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
from a noob standpoint the MSF course is awesome. i'd much rather have someone show these people how to ride a bike than see them become roadbutter.
Spoiler

Oh no, I was saying it should be more strict. Enough of this take this easy class and pay us for your license BS. IDC if less people will be buying bikes, insurance will be cheaper.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Band

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
Oh no, I was saying it should be more strict. Enough of this take this easy class and pay us for your license BS. IDC if less people will be buying bikes, insurance will be cheaper.
right i agree with that. usually they let about everyone pass. but also... usually everyone that passes has been broken of the most terrible and dangerous of bad habits and can at least safely operate a bike.

wobbly scooter lady does not inspire confidence
Old 05-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

Lmtd_GrrreeN has disabled reputation

well the lady who didnt understand who a clutch worked nevre stopped and the only guy who failed was in the other class because he layed the bike down.and speaking of their bike selection...omgpiecesifshit. when ever i let the clutch in i always had the thorttle back to keep it from dieing.and whenever i didnt the choke increased and decreased whenever it felt like it.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:12 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Just got back into another bike over the weekend. Picked up a 2011 gsxr 750 and a ninja 250 for the wife

Old 05-18-2011, 03:14 PM
I like grape drank

Oh damn, that gixxer looks GOOD