Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Post what you ride!

Old 07-20-2012, 07:22 AM
slingshot engage.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'
Default Re: Post what you ride!

Originally Posted by paperassgasket
what do you know about them durability wise? I'm interested in how they'll stack up next to these renthal bars I've been eyeing.
I need to get something that the girlfriend can drop a bunch of times.
urls no good breh
I have a picture of the set I went down on with this bike if you would like to see laying next to the ne bars. They only had a slight bend. Shit, I'll ship then to you if ya want them. PM me if you are I interested in seeing them
Old 07-21-2012, 03:34 AM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paperassgasket
urls no good breh
Guess thats what I get when trying to post from a phone.. lol.

Hope these are better. Just ordered a few more parts for her today as well. Triple trees to clean up the front and bring the rake in 1.5*, rearsets, replacement airbox, and a Corbin seat. Clip ons are from Woodcraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xqNoqN5aw http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vCqXp2Untqk&NR=1
Old 07-21-2012, 08:35 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Looks like fun mang
Old 07-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

2012 HD Seventy-Two. I was gonna get the big red flake but the flat black grew on me and they had it in stock. Shit part is riding back to base the engine/battery light kept coming on an off, called them about it apprently there was a lot made with a bad voltage regulator. Come to find out mine was built right before xmas 2011 so go figure.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147983[/ATTACH]
Old 07-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Young L
2012 HD Seventy-Two. I was gonna get the big red flake but the flat black grew on me and they had it in stock. Shit part is riding back to base the engine/battery light kept coming on an off, called them about it apprently there was a lot made with a bad voltage regulator. Come to find out mine was built right before xmas 2011 so go figure.

Nice lookin '72! Looks better than the disco red. Dealer should be able to swap the voltage regulator while you wait. They are easy to replace on the XL.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
Nice lookin '72! Looks better than the disco red. Dealer should be able to swap the voltage regulator while you wait. They are easy to replace on the XL.
I test rode a red one when I was home but couldnt find a trailer to bring it down and the black grew on me. They said it takes 20mins to swap them out but i got to find a trailer to take it up there its an hour ride to the store and im alittle spaced on riding it up there. My plans are to rat it out some gotta get some new pipes its way to quite, was gonna do a header wrap on them and find some more stuff to black out on it. Besides harley where are some good places to look for gear and custom parts.

Last edited by Young L; 07-22-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Young L

Very Nice!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered member

sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter

Getting there.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:05 PM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Lookin good
Old 07-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Very Nice!
Thanks, been finding some cool stuff for it but alot of commerical show off stuff that i dont like. You got any leads on a good solo seat company? I really dont want to pay the hd price for a solo springer.