Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Post what you ride!

Old 09-01-2012, 08:09 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Post what you ride!

If you look at their seller comparison their fitment is the lowest rated aspect of their own plastics... I've heard good things about ONE brand of aftermarket plastics and can't remember what the hell it is now.

My solo cowl and the right side of my tail got the shit beat out of them by my US flag one day parking too close the porch. Took the whole clear coat and dulled the finish of the orange. Been looking for a while for a decent set of aftermarkets to freshen up the look.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

YEA, i`m pretty much expecting any kit from ebay to fit like shit, but the ones i have shown show the color scheme that im hoping to find. I`m currently googling up some other stuff right now, all else fails and i just gradually get the set i want piece by piece over time. this bikes been knocked over and had cracks etc so it WILL get on my nerves.

Last edited by Hooch; 09-01-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:13 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Mr White
YEA, i`m pretty much expecting any kit from ebay to fit like shit, but the ones i have shown show the color scheme that im hoping to find. I`m currently googling up some other stuff right now, all else fails and i just gradually get the set i want piece by piece over time. this bikes been knocked over and had cracks etc so it WILL get on my nerves.
Price having someone sand, primer, and paint the stockers if you don't have any cracks or missing fairings.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Price having someone sand, primer, and paint the stockers if you don't have any cracks or missing fairings.
Need new ones, have more cracks than i care to count. that was my original plan till i started digging around, mounting tabs broken etc... BUT i`m happy for what i paid.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Right on... well then let me know how the plastics you end up getting are fitment wise LOL. I'll let you be my test mule.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

2006 gsxr 1000

Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc

Not really my style but very clean GSX-R man. I like the design of the swing arm.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

chevylowrider21 has disabled reputation

Just picked this up on the low. Making this into a winter project. Runs great since the carbs were cleaned. Started off as a 87 Yamaha. The guy i got it from owned a restoration shop and made it into a "custom bike". Now has a 97 Yamaha Virago as the power plant along with some custom molding of the rear fender. Not exactly my cup of tea but i thought since it was my first bike it was a good start. Any ideas on what i should do?

Old 09-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Ride it til the wheels fall off.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 PM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Originally Posted by chevylowrider21
Is that a 535? I've got one. Luv it. Stage 1 jet kit and a set of pipes are all those things need. Then ride it like you stole it.