Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Post what you ride!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Patriarch BigCock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha
Default Re: Post what you ride!

Originally Posted by endemic

Do any of you guys catch any heat for your rear tags from the state boys....fuckin trooper came to my shop one day and went ape shit.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:30 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DoriSha
Do any of you guys catch any heat for your rear tags from the state boys....fuckin trooper came to my shop one day and went ape shit.
I haven't get any heat from cops about it since feb. I don't think i had any cops behind me yet but i went to police dept to check if it's clearly to them. they said that's fine as long as it got light on. I have led bottom of tags.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

I haven't get any heat from cops about it since feb. I don't think i had any cops behind me yet but i went to police dept to check if it's clearly to them. they said that's fine as long as it got light on. I have led bottom of tags.
cool cool, I guess it really depends on the individual cop. not to mention in the northern virginia area, their all asshats around here.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DoriSha
cool cool, I guess it really depends on the individual cop. not to mention in the northern virginia area, their all asshats around here.
probably
Old 07-24-2010, 05:56 PM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Nice bike man, the black wheels set it off. What did you do with the white wheels?
Old 07-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

^^^ pretty sure they don't come with white wheel anymore. Staying to on topic I ride this...
Old 07-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by broke94hatch
Dude, we definitely have the best body style of the zx's
I love the look, too, but I like the changes they made for the next body style after as well. I'm kind of on the fence.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by broke94hatch
Nice bike man, the black wheels set it off. What did you do with the white wheels?
Word!! My guys said they loved it! It's sporty looks. I traded my white wheels with a friend's black wheels from NOVA. Our bikes turned out awesome looks. White wheels is more likely for the best looks when they cruising?

Also I am gonna to track my bike in the future so...

Thanks for knowing your opinions.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:57 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by DC4INTEGRA
Not eveyones cup of tea but it is mine.

Pretty sure I saw you riding in a blue shirt today.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of