Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Reckless Ticket

Old 09-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reckless Ticket

peter decker is my lawyer, damn good one at that.
And yes you coulda ran......But who knows what your outcome woulda been?
Old 09-09-2006, 06:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

anything > felony

A felony is going to follow you for the rest of your life if you run and get caught. Who do you think they're going to pick when you're applying for a job? You, with a felony, or Joe Schmoe that's half as qualified but has a clean and clear record? Exactly.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

this is true... but will they pick you over joe schmoe if you have a wreckless? NO

Old 09-09-2006, 07:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
this is true... but will they pick you over joe schmoe if you have a wreckless? NO

I have a misdameanor on my record now because I was a dumbass and got caught speeding on my last bike... Do you know how much that sucks? I did a weekend because of it. I'm on probation for a year and if I fuck up again, guess what.. I get 90 days in jail! They aren't fucking around with me, unfortunately.

Do you realize what the punishment would have been if I got charged with felony evading? From what I was told by a few other people in jail, they typically give a MINIMUM of 6 months in jail.. and I said MINIMUM! Do you know how fucked up your life would be when you got out of a 6+ month sentence for speeding and making the decision to run instead of pull over and just accept a shitty ticket? I would have lost my job, along with everything else due to not being able to make payments on things from inside (and not having a job to support those payments). I paid $1500 for what I was told was the best local attorney possible, and I'd like to say I'm still walking sort of funny afterwards. Not literally, fellas. lol.... but anyway, I would hate to see what would have happened without an attorney.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

great point zerocool. though i've never heard the punishment for evading i do believe 6months is a decent one.

cliffnotes: don't get caught running or get a wreckless ticket in VA.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:02 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by In the Works
Thats a real fuckin dickheaded statement.
No its not. Its a true statement.