Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Three riders down in VaBeach

Old 11-15-2007, 04:03 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: Three riders down in VaBeach

hope for a speedy recovery, thats infortunate. i usually dont post on the 234829734892734 accident threads weve had lately, but this one in really unfortunate since it seems like it wasnt their fault. i really hope they are ok.

on a side note, all these threads lately secure my outlook on staying on the track and not riding on the street anymore. its just not worth it for me anymore..
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point

Kevin is stable & resting. He is recovering from the removal of his punctured spleen. He has a NG Tube(a tube going in his nose down to his stomach) to help aid removal of waste products within. His incision site looks good. He is able to move in bed and no signs or symptoms of infection at this time. He is in a lot of pain when he's awake but still has his sarcastic sense of humor. His mom is bedside with him at this time.

KJ, is stable and doctor's will make the determination in the morning to operate on her lower back. She is still on oxygen to help facilitate her oxygen levels.

She has roadrash throughout her body but it looks like rug burns. Her bubble personality is still there as well as her smart ass comments. Her strong heart and will is what kept her alive.

Even while she laid in the bed in pain, she worried about her friends. KJ is a great person, everyone knows she would do anything for a fellow rider. Its sad she went down but I thank God he didn't take her away. Please pray for a speedy recovery.

Its nice to see the biker community coming together in the time of need and this time it wasn't a memorial! A rememberance, that life is precious and KJ, Kevin and Nikki are still with us today!

Last edited by R1Buttercup; 11-16-2007 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

Hope they all get well soon, and good luck to the one who need the back surgery.

If you dont mind my asking, what happened? Sounds pretty bad.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:46 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

on a side note, all these threads lately secure my outlook on staying on the track and not riding on the street anymore. its just not worth it for me anymore..[/QUOTE]

Im with you 100% bro!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:37 AM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point

Read first post for updates!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation