Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

throttle activated vagina?!

Old 05-31-2004, 07:31 PM
Va Beach Coast Rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4
Default Re: throttle activated vagina?!

Originally Posted by Jesus
I dont think you should be riding someone in the first place. You dont have the title for the bike, sec do you have insureance? What if you fuck up or something while your riding someone? That will be your ass... and you have only been riding for about a month or so.
Whoah..................I didn't know all of that.

If any/all of that is true Jesus has one damn good point. If you've only been riding for a month you shouldn't have anyone on the back of that thing.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

this is my first personal bike yes, first time riding no. and not the first time with ppl on the back. my bike has a "special construction" title being processed because of the fact that the original frame was scrapped. if i fuck up yeah, its my ass but thats not really anything new. mind you im not riding like a pro here like i said its only a decent pace ergo what i would ride if i were on a group ride for instance. in either case yes, jesus has a good point and newbies really in all fairness shouldnt be riding two up unless they have more expierience but that is neither here nor there on the topic of this thread. when i ride i do take into account the welfare of both me, my passenger (if any) and the bike itself. ive gone through a shit load to get this bike and sold my pride and joy. Im not about to fuck all that up acting like a squid trying to show off. girls who have never been on a bike are for the mostpart usually very impressed simply because they have never seen what a more expierienced rider can and could do. ive been riding on this particular bike about a month and 2 weeks and have logged about 1300 miles tooling around town. i believe i had about 800 before i took my g/f around my neighborhood with me. anyways, back on topic.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by tiki240
this is my first personal bike yes, first time riding no. and not the first time with ppl on the back. my bike has a "special construction" title being processed because of the fact that the original frame was scrapped. if i fuck up yeah, its my ass but thats not really anything new. mind you im not riding like a pro here like i said its only a decent pace ergo what i would ride if i were on a group ride for instance. in either case yes, jesus has a good point and newbies really in all fairness shouldnt be riding two up unless they have more expierience but that is neither here nor there on the topic of this thread. when i ride i do take into account the welfare of both me, my passenger (if any) and the bike itself. ive gone through a shit load to get this bike and sold my pride and joy. Im not about to fuck all that up acting like a squid trying to show off. girls who have never been on a bike are for the mostpart usually very impressed simply because they have never seen what a more expierienced rider can and could do. ive been riding on this particular bike about a month and 2 weeks and have logged about 1300 miles tooling around town. i believe i had about 800 before i took my g/f around my neighborhood with me. anyways, back on topic.
Just be safe out there
Old 05-31-2004, 08:40 PM

chidoks is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say its STUPID not STUPIED...

Originally Posted by Jesus
I dont think you should be riding someone in the first place. You dont have the title for the bike, sec do you have insureance? What if you fuck up or something while your riding someone? That will be your ass... and you have only been riding for about a month or so. Had to add this YOUR STUPIED !!!!!!!!!!!! j/k
Old 06-01-2004, 03:31 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by chidoks
Just wanted to say its STUPID not STUPIED...
hahaha got me ohh well fuck it
Old 06-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

I gave people rides on mine too after a while of riding. There are some i feel confident/confortable riding with, and some i dont. Some of them just dont get the point that when i say "Hold on and DONT MOVE" because they just dont realize my balance is contingent on them being in balance with me. BTW, they should be holding onto me and not the strap on the seat right?
Old 06-01-2004, 07:06 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Originally Posted by Mr.6
BTW, they should be holding onto me and not the strap on the seat right?
Yes.

And the whole passenger moving thing is probably THE most important reason as to why people without a whole lot of riding experience shouldn't have passengers.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by CBR600F4
Yes.

And the whole passenger moving thing is probably THE most important reason as to why people without a whole lot of riding experience shouldn't have passengers.

Well the main excuse for them doing it was because of hitting bumps in the road and it kinda sliding them to a part of the seat they dont feel comfortable on, so they would readjust, but i had to explain to them that i can feel every little movement they make, even if they are just turning their head. I dont like giving rides anyhow, solo is a lot more fun/fast
Old 06-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

i like solo better because the bike isnt so weighed down and its more nimble.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i hate actually riding girls on the back, the only reason i occasionally put up with it is in hope of getting them naked later that night... but i just don't enjoy riding them around, i like to ride fairly fast and i'm not comfortable doing that with someone else on the back, partially for the lack of control and partially because i don't want the responsibility or dirty concious if something bad were to happen... 99% of the time i have my rear pegs off and my solo cowl on, i think its better for picking up girsl too, i find it kind of ackward after riding a girl to be like "so uh, do i get your # now or something?", but if they are like "hey can i go for a ride?" i'll be like "aw you know what, i left the seat and helmet at home tonight, but how about you give me your number and next time we go out you can come ride with us"

but yea most girls i ride say the vibration feels really good between their legs, and alot of girls tell me they have a secret fantasy of being banged on a bike

Quick Reply: throttle activated vagina?!