Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

TIMBURRR!!!

Old 10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
misunderestimated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yamamaha has disabled reputation
Default Re: TIMBURRR!!!

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I think it's sort of petty to take someone to court over $255 worth of damage to your bike, but at the same time I know it's not really about the price, it's about principle.

Best of luck. Let us know.
ya dude, then you can just pay me the $255 since you act like money just grows in your garden.

BTW, thats why its called small claims. I might just take it to judge judy or some shit.

Im sure nobody feels like having to pay for other people's mistakes. Oh, and btw, i have already got the fairing and brake lever fixed, and im going to order new turn signals( to replace the f-cked up one) and replace the end of the handlebar on my next check to completely restore back to the way i bought it. Obviously, i know im not getting the money back as soon as i want it, hence the reason i went ahead and bought the parts to fix the crap, but for her to do this, and disrespect me like she did and has been doing by telling her friends to tell me to go f-ck myself....ya, im not going to just let this go.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

^^ Yea thats a dumb bitch. I hope you get your bike fixed ASAP bro.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Money definitely doesn't grow in my garden. I didn't say that, nor did I imply that. I work hard for what I have, and I'm sure you do too.. I'm just saying I assume this girl was WITH you, right? I'm sure she didn't mean to damage your bike. You know more than I do about the situation, and maybe she's being a total douchebag about damaging your property.. but seems to have made the original intent to pay something to help. Now you're saying you're taking her to court.. Tell more details bro.

I'm not trying to be critical about you taking her to court. $255 is a good chunk of change! You're spending a good portion of that to take her to court.. Do you intend to pursue her for the court costs too, or are you eating that as a loss?

I'd be upset too. I'm not saying you should just ignore the damage and pay for it yourself.. I don't know what I would do.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
holla

I believe he said that I was a friend of a friend who was drunk and sat on the bike without asking.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:58 AM
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation
Re: TIMBURRR!!!

Originally Posted by j4k3
^^ Yea thats a dumb bitch. I hope you get your bike fixed ASAP bro.
Dont worry, its already completely fixed.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Money definitely doesn't grow in my garden. I didn't say that, nor did I imply that. I work hard for what I have, and I'm sure you do too.. I'm just saying I assume this girl was WITH you, right? I'm sure she didn't mean to damage your bike. You know more than I do about the situation, and maybe she's being a total douchebag about damaging your property.. but seems to have made the original intent to pay something to help. Now you're saying you're taking her to court.. Tell more details bro.

I'm not trying to be critical about you taking her to court. $255 is a good chunk of change! You're spending a good portion of that to take her to court.. Do you intend to pursue her for the court costs too, or are you eating that as a loss?

I'd be upset too. I'm not saying you should just ignore the damage and pay for it yourself.. I don't know what I would do.
Well.....i just got back from learning all court costs, summons costs, and subpoena costs....and its about 100 more dollars to get it all. Ya, i would be sueing for all costs including court costs, but the problem is this -

I know she does not have a yob, and in order for her to be made to pay, i would basically have to garnish wages. Now, that would cost more $$ and you know what....im going to basically have to say, I got screwed on this deal because i would have to spend way more into it that what its worth, and probably wait 5 years for her to pay me back since shes a drop out and a failure at life. So officially said : You are right, and this truly fvckin sucks.

BTW i have no idea who the girl was, and she definatly is not my girlfriend or someone i would talk to. Shes way too busted.
Originally Posted by j4k3
I believe he said that I was a friend of a friend who was drunk and sat on the bike without asking.
Ya, you got it.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:29 AM
holla

Well, since she's ugly. Go beat her ass since she can't pay.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Whats Next?

kntcdis is an unknown quantity at this point

find out where she lives and drop kick her in the face. no but in all seriousness thats fucked up how do people not have common decency (cant spell) and feel bad for messing someone else`s shit up? IF i ever mess something up i feel bad and offer to pay for it. just my 2 cents. carma is a bitch just remember that.