Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

DAMAGED 2002 MUSTANG GT LOW MILES PROJECT OR DONOR

Old 02-25-2014, 04:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zaxcars has disabled reputation
Default Re: DAMAGED 2002 MUSTANG GT LOW MILES PROJECT OR DONOR

THATS AWESOME
Old 02-25-2014, 05:35 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'll give you three fitty, a pitbull puppy and an ek shell, no title but it's clean
Old 02-25-2014, 06:00 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by zaxcars
hey (blown).....when he said frame damage i assumed he ment (unibody) ya fuckin smart ass
and you havnt looked at my car "fucktard" the quarter panel is smashed but its not pulled in! the unibody is straight and shouldnt require any frame machine work. but untill the quarter panel is cut off i cant say for sure. i bought a complete roof panel for $200 bucks and i can get the inner and outer quarter for $300....rear bumper $225. tail light 40 bux. havnt priced windshield or back glas yet. the point is the car CAN be fixed and 10 fucking grand??? your crazy. but i have no intentions of fixing the car whatsoever. but i could!! and it pays to know ppl in the body and paint world!!!! i can put the car together and paint it NICE for 1500 bucks......no orange peel....no runs....no bullshit!!! and there is well over 3k in parts inthis car!!!! end of story and anyone who says other wise is a fucking moron who dont know shit about any thing!!! if you fuckers dont want the car then stop running you cocksuckers!

pretty sure you did bro
Old 02-25-2014, 06:02 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Price the engine transmission and rearend at ANY junkyard and there is 3k. Not to mention the Bullitt wheels, exhaust, cowl hood, suspension, perfect leather interior, wiring, airbags, and any usable body panels. Not to mention it has an aftermarket tremec 5 speed transmission. I know my shit pal. And I've had a dozen offers of 2500 allready. And I haven't smoked crack since I was hanging out with your momma last. And Idk what body shop would Charge 15k to fix the car HAHA I can fix and paint it for under 3k. So please no more stupid commenting. I have number posted if anyone is interested in building a track car or wants the drivetrain. Thanks

ill raise the stakes to 3k, since it can be done for under that, according to you. Thank god those fire fighters did us a favor and chopped the car up. For it being some girl you know a lot about the car
Old 02-25-2014, 09:09 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

hey (blown).....when he said frame damage i assumed he ment (unibody) ya fuckin smart ass
and you havnt looked at my car "fucktard" the quarter panel is smashed but its not pulled in! the unibody is straight and shouldnt require any frame machine work. but untill the quarter panel is cut off i cant say for sure. i bought a complete roof panel for $200 bucks and i can get the inner and outer quarter for $300....rear bumper $225. tail light 40 bux. havnt priced windshield or back glas yet. the point is the car CAN be fixed and 10 fucking grand??? your crazy. but i have no intentions of fixing the car whatsoever. but i could!! and it pays to know ppl in the body and paint world!!!! i can put the car together and paint it NICE for 1500 bucks......no orange peel....no runs....no bullshit!!! and there is well over 3k in parts inthis car!!!! end of story and anyone who says other wise is a fucking moron who dont know shit about any thing!!! if you fuckers dont want the car then stop running you cocksuckers!
Your intelligence, or lack thereof, should make anyone second guess buying anything from you.

And the quarter and roof can be had for cheap, but it takes HOURS of labor to cut the old off and weld the new in place.

$1500 Maaco paint jobs are shitty, buddy
Old 02-25-2014, 06:41 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

........hey slvrspec. You don't know me or what the fuck I do. Take you boyfriends dick out your mouth and come talk some shit in person. Be glad to meet you out chump. I don't give a fuck. Tired of you running your flap. Anyone can talk shit behind a keyboard. . . .you say my car ain't worth shit.....find another roush like mine with that low of miles....This site full of pussies and fake ass know it alls who got nothing better to do than bash someone else's post. Stop sucking cocks and get your self a WOMAN then maybe you wouldn't be sooo bored ......and u ignorant motherfucker point out where I said I could Fix AND paint it for 1500 bucks. I DIDNT! BUT of course if you where paying attention you would know that I said 3k.....lol

Since you decided to tuck your tail between your legs and ask for your thread to be closed AND deleted everything out of both, I'm replying here. In case you still can't see, I made it really big and in bold so you can finally see that you did say that you could put the car back together for $1500. And here we go with e-threats, typical of faggots like yourself, get fucked. Glad to see you and your junk yard bound cars out of here.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:55 PM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

........hey slvrspec. You don't know me or what the fuck I do. Take you boyfriends dick out your mouth and come talk some shit in person. Be glad to meet you out chump. I don't give a fuck. Tired of you running your flap. Anyone can talk shit behind a keyboard. . . .you say my car ain't worth shit.....find another roush like mine with that low of miles....This site full of pussies and fake ass know it alls who got nothing better to do than bash someone else's post. Stop sucking cocks and get your self a WOMAN then maybe you wouldn't be sooo bored ......and u ignorant motherfucker point out where I said I could Fix AND paint it for 1500 bucks. I DIDNT! BUT of course if you where paying attention you would know that I said 3k.....lol
Shut up bitch.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:08 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by DOOM
DING DING!!!!

HOLY FUCK lol

thumbs up to OP that's one more shitstang off the roads I don't have to see anymore.

BUT EL OH EL. op youre a fucking tard
Old 02-25-2014, 07:11 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

not going to part the car selling as a whole i know what it will bring and 3 dollars is fair
Fixed

cuz i have other projects and dont want to fix it. and have bills to pay
lol
No you don't stop lying.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:24 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

OP, eat a dick.

Quick Reply: DAMAGED 2002 MUSTANG GT LOW MILES PROJECT OR DONOR