Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

B16a2 Swap trade 4 turbo parts or 240 parts

Old 03-20-2009 | 05:56 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ
Default Re: B16a2 Swap trade 4 turbo parts or 240 parts

Are u serious?i called u and told u not to leave till six, and to make sure to call me before u left from fredericksburg so i can make sure i can meet u on time, u called me at 6:10 saying "im here" meanwhile i am helping my friend pull a motor so i have to drop everything to come meet u in rush hour traffic so im sorry if you got your panties in a bunch because i had to wait

- as for the motor as it states in the thread what its missing, dont come down on me because you cant read, everything is there besides what i had to take off for my motor swap

- If you didnt want the motor u should have said so from the beginning your wasting my time and yours by posting on here trying to spread propaganda and coming to my friends house saying "i could have gotten a gsr swap for 1500", ive done alot of buisness on here and other sites without a hitch because those people know how to follow directions, if you think im lying check my trade rating on here ebay, mr20c, honda-tech, nasioc, and many other sites thanks
Old 03-20-2009 | 06:21 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

And as for the motor not being legit heres the vin( which i still have the title too by the way) the engine vin code is ripped off got it from a guy who worked at honda if needed he can get on here and vouch for the motor himself. If the buyer is still weary i have no problem providing a bill of sale with a copy of the title.

Last edited by ಠ__ಠ; 03-22-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-20-2009 | 06:28 PM
Registered Member

nvrlwenuf has disabled reputation

I am VERY serious... what I saw in that garage is NOTHING like you have explained here...

Why would I tell you I would call you when I left fredericksburg when I have told you all week I would be leaving from work in ALEXANDRIA...

Maybe you should read what you posted was missing in your original post...here is what you stated is missing..Missing - shift linkage, and ecu (had to keep for my swap)

Where was the alt,axles,mid shaft,harness,mounts....oh yeah and the FUCKING VIN NUMBER!!! Do you realize that it is illegal to have parts with altered or missing vins?

I honestly dont give a shit what your past trade ratings are on this or any other forum for that matter I know EXACTLY what I saw tonight and it was nothing like you have posted here...

And the gsr swap I mentioned was 1700 complete with everything including vins and a copy of the salvage title to the car the motor came out off and I just picked it up and have it at my house if you want to see what a SWAP is supposed to look like!!!

Ill tell you what if I am making any of this up why dont you do yourself a favor and post pics of this swap!!! Go ahead I will wait and I bet you dont do it..

GLWS

Last edited by nvrlwenuf; 03-20-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-20-2009 | 06:52 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

1) if you had a gsr swap for 1700 why would u buy a b16 for 1500 i call bullshit on that have fun posting pics of your friends motor,

2) do your realize that a good portion early model honda motors dont have vins k series being the exception, if the buyer is willing to supply a bill of sale there shoudnt be any problems, im not even gonna get into the whole JDM motor thing cus this isnt cali

3) whats missing is what i stated if you would have read the whole thread it states under engine (no dizzy) also

i showed u the halfshaft and told you everything else was in my car thats right i have a obd1 vtec harness alternator was sitting next to the motor( i took the obd1 alt and have the obd2 si alt) Mounts were sitting next to the motor, so once again yes everthing is there except what was stated sorry your too hot headed to look

4) ok ill post pics tomorrow, ill make you feel dumb once again

5) im sorry that your upset like i texted u earlier this is buisness no room for feelings to be involved if you expected something different because you didnt read the thread completely that is your problem not mine. you have no more basis for your argument, i dont mind u posting since it keeps my thread at the top but your starting to reiterate the same things over and over again with no new information, i have no problem reporting u too the mods thanks for the bumps

Last edited by ಠ__ಠ; 03-20-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-20-2009 | 10:13 PM
Registered Member

boostedegcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

so where are the pics im tryin to see this motor so far all i see is a pic of a vin on any random tranny that might not have ever been monted up to this motor and if any one really wants a b16 go t h motors it even cheper comes with everything and comes with a 100% start up warnty all sensors and will ship it to you with no bullshit