Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

B20a engine

Old 01-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: B20a engine

I'm not mad at all. I was merely attempting to alleviate your woes due to inability to conduct a transaction. I simply communicated that there was a possibility of people having difficulty interpreting your reasoning due to improper use of the English language. I failed to realize your knowledge of that language is also lacking, so I'll translate it to jdm homo speak.

"Peeps don't trust a car round hur if dey speaks like a hood, nah meen my N word?"

Grammar and correct spelling never killed anyone, if you want someone's money for moderately complicated piece of machinery talk to us in a way that conveys you know what the fuck you're doing. Also pictures of the engine and a description of everything included would also help immensely.
Good day

Last edited by JacKal; 01-04-2015 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:02 AM
AaronDavis

AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis

There's only 32 kilometers on this engine?
Old 01-26-2015, 07:33 PM
Registered member

T-Hybrid#2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JacKal
I'm not mad at all. I was merely attempting to alleviate your woes due to inability to conduct a transaction. I simply communicated that there was a possibility of people having difficulty interpreting your reasoning due to improper use of the English language. I failed to realize your knowledge of that language is also lacking, so I'll translate it to jdm homo speak.

"Peeps don't trust a car round hur if dey speaks like a hood, nah meen my N word?"

Grammar and correct spelling never killed anyone, if you want someone's money for moderately complicated piece of machinery talk to us in a way that conveys you know what the fuck you're doing. Also pictures of the engine and a description of everything included would also help immensely.
Good day

THIS NEEDS A LIKE BUTTON!! ;-)