Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Header will do good on high compression 1.8 and b20 bad boys
Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Home Wrecker

allmotorcrx has disabled reputation

9 months old, So its a Bisi v1?? What size collector is on it??

BTW, dyno comps should be done all on the same day were all condition can be equal. Plenty of test have been done with custom headers and I promise out Bisi didn't come out on top, it has one of the worst power/tq curve. I have a custom DTR for 2.0, a custom smsp, a hytech big tube, and a Bisi fakie with 3" collector so I'd def be down for some more testing.

By no means am I hating or bashing, its a decent header but talked up way more than it should've been. GLWS
Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

where you located? allmotorcrx?
Old 11-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Whiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these partsWhiteboy757 is infamous around these parts

No I bought the header shortly after they introduced the v2 header. The v2 header has been out for longer than 9 months Shit there are adds on hondatech marketplace advertising the v2 header back in late 09 so before you continue to speak and sound ignorant get your facts straight .....And when you talk about real headers what brand are they.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Home Wrecker

allmotorcrx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mike nagz
read what i said jackass. the fastest all motor b cars have THIS HEADER ON IT, not bisi, his stable holds almost all the records for n/a so check your facts.

ITS A PRICE BECAUSE THE THREAD NEEDS ONE. i dont need you in here talking about a header you obviously dont want to buy, so please feel free to kindly eat shit in someone elses thread.

the setup was a 1.8 high comp gsr that made 218 hp with this header on it. daily driven setup.
Just because he uses the same header design does not mean this is the same header used on the record setter and not even close to the size, Leslie and Erickson made their record passes well before he came up with this header. Cruise on over to HT and read all the hype he and his company have had blown out the water. They had a whole bunch fancy talk going on and when the real world test came out they went quite real quick.

Today, 04:27 PM
Whiteboy757
Re: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

No I bought the header shortly after they introduced the v2 header. The v2 header has been out for longer than 9 months Shit there are adds on hondatech marketplace advertising the v2 header back in late 09 so before you continue to speak and sound ignorant get your facts straight .....And when you talk about real headers what brand are they.
It's quiet easy to read, I did ask it as a question. If its a v2 post pic of serial#s, since only v2 came #ed. Real headers?? DTR and SMSP in my possession, and I can get a Bisi replica, a True custom hytech, and an old school toda anytime I want to compare. And unlike the Bisi units my true customs are one ofs.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S EviL-S

*sits back, grabs the popcorn*
Old 11-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

Up for a real header
Old 11-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

jdmlover09 has disabled reputation

Bump that's a nice piece shit ain't cheap has nice midd and top range power
Old 11-30-2011, 07:35 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I'd really love to have this on the old Cosby Built LSVTEC...

Mike. I have that H swap up for trades.. If I can get a turbo kit, of course of worthy stature, I want this.

Sucks we couldn't see the B20badboy and Johns jank battle it out. :/ Thats how it always happens though.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:49 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

thanks for everyone who knows this shit is legit. and not bashing because its the "only header i dont own but kept asking price dude bro"

Quick Reply: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL