Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Old 12-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Home Wrecker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
allmotorcrx has disabled reputation
Default Re: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Originally Posted by jdmlover09
Bump that's a nice piece shit ain't cheap has nice midd and top range power
It's a pretty header with decent top end, but horrible low and mid range. its built for a certain motor setup. Glws op!!
Old 12-02-2011, 09:03 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

heard you the first time, you can stop posting in here now thanks bro.......
Old 12-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

757-Type-R has disabled reputation

trade for toda headers???? lmk
Old 12-03-2011, 04:40 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mike nagz:7502397
heard you the first time, you can stop posting in here now thanks bro.......
Seriously, that mother fucker is ignorant.

Bump for a legit header.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

knew that when he posted asking price then when i didnt give him a answer he started trying to bash it. but always dropped the how much thing.... but is what it is. to each their own
Old 12-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

its just ignorant people like yourself who have been on here long enough and know to post a REALISTIC price and just go $2,000 or "make an offer" this thread should be closed. this whole vadriven site has gone down hill due to douchebags like yourself and all the dick riding followers, as well as the mods not doing there job or your thread would have been locked by now.

how hard is it to put in your thread they go for $800 so make me an offer in the description? (for example)
people shouldnt have to do research on an item especially on an item you have so much "knowledge" about.

You know what cash offer you would accept thats simple, so add an extra $150 and post it. Here let me explain it for you, lets say you would like $650, post it at $750-$800 and the lowballing assholes should offer you what you want. Its simple.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:10 PM
JJIGGA JIHINNGGG

sh1nny has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
its just ignorant people like yourself who have been on here long enough and know to post a REALISTIC price and just go $2,000 or "make an offer" this thread should be closed. this whole vadriven site has gone down hill due to douchebags like yourself and all the dick riding followers, as well as the mods not doing there job or your thread would have been locked by now.

how hard is it to put in your thread they go for $800 so make me an offer in the description? (for example)
people shouldnt have to do research on an item especially on an item you have so much "knowledge" about.

You know what cash offer you would accept thats simple, so add an extra $150 and post it. Here let me explain it for you, lets say you would like $650, post it at $750-$800 and the lowballing assholes should offer you what you want. Its simple.
AMEN.

$2000 what are you? like 13 years old?
Old 12-03-2011, 01:28 PM
da dragva kokopelli

hahahahaha so saltly.

im a ignorant asshole because it was a testing waters thread where it clearly stated i wanted to trade it for turbo shit so i put a price that i knew it wouldnt sell for because i DIDNT WANT TO SELL IT. fucking dumbasses. its people like you who are the waste of the world and mothers should of swallowed.

you have been here quite a bit of time yourself and i suppose your upset because when you do one slip up on the forums you get reprimanded, sorry, but life nor drag is fair. if rules get bent for me then ohhh well eat shit. not your thread nor your concern just make sure you stay on top of the rules faggot, ill handle mine the way i know i can handle mine. any fucking way i want.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Home Wrecker

allmotorcrx has disabled reputation

Wow someone is butt hurt, chill out brah...
It's just a header
Old 12-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mike nagz
hahahahaha so saltly.

im a ignorant asshole because it was a testing waters thread where it clearly stated i wanted to trade it for turbo shit so i put a price that i knew it wouldnt sell for because i DIDNT WANT TO SELL IT. fucking dumbasses. its people like you who are the waste of the world and mothers should of swallowed.

you have been here quite a bit of time yourself and i suppose your upset because when you do one slip up on the forums you get reprimanded, sorry, but life nor drag is fair. if rules get bent for me then ohhh well eat shit. not your thread nor your concern just make sure you stay on top of the rules faggot, ill handle mine the way i know i can handle mine. any fucking way i want.
The reality is that you are willing to sell it for cash like you posted (make a serious cash offer), it doesnt clearly state that you only want to trade for turbo parts .....If not the thread would say FOR TRADE ONLY-(IM ONLY PUTTING THIS PRICE BECAUSE I HAVE TO), and it doesnt.

im not gonna continue this, i said my part, dont really care, i rarely post shit on this site anymore because its a shitty ass site run by idiots. continue selling your $500 header for $3,000 and hope some dumbass thinks its worth that and pm's you an offer for $2,000 because thats probably your reasoning. And being on this site for the time i have there sure are some dumb fucks who probably would, so good luck
Another bump for you cock sucker

Last edited by SLOW SOL; 12-03-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Quick Reply: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL