Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Old 12-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drw1984 has disabled reputation
Default Re: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
The reality is that you are willing to sell it for cash like you posted (make a serious cash offer), it doesnt clearly state that you only want to trade for turbo parts .....If not the thread would say FOR TRADE ONLY-(IM ONLY PUTTING THIS PRICE BECAUSE I HAVE TO), and it doesnt.

im not gonna continue this, i said my part, dont really care, i rarely post shit on this site anymore because its a shitty ass site run by idiots. continue selling your $500 header for $3,000 and hope some dumbass thinks its worth that and pm's you an offer for $2,000 because thats probably your reasoning. And being on this site for the time i have there sure are some dumb fucks who probably would, so good luck
Another bump for you cock sucker
hahaha bump cuz this guy is awesome^^
Old 12-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

The reality is that you are willing to sell it for cash like you posted (make a serious cash offer), it doesnt clearly state that you only want to trade for turbo parts .....If not the thread would say FOR TRADE ONLY-(IM ONLY PUTTING THIS PRICE BECAUSE I HAVE TO), and it doesnt.

im not gonna continue this, i said my part, dont really care, i rarely post shit on this site anymore because its a shitty ass site run by idiots. continue selling your $500 header for $3,000 and hope some dumbass thinks its worth that and pm's you an offer for $2,000 because thats probably your reasoning. And being on this site for the time i have there sure are some dumb fucks who probably would, so good luck
Just out of curiosity, do you really think he expects to get 2 grand for it?

jokes on you then I guess.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Travis.

I would hope not, thats not why i have the issue, if you read what i first wrote maybe you would understand, its the fact he SHOULD put a REALISTIC price. not put $2000 for a $800 header because you dont want to post $700 and theres someone who is willing to pay $800 and you just lost yourself $100, if thats the case just post what its costs Brand new or even Brand new With Shipping to break even

Its simple, the seller wants as much money as possible and the buyer wants it as cheap as possible. So of course when people wite "make me an offer" a select few will "lowball" no shit thats gonna happen. Truth is, lowballing sometimes works, ive bought cars that were posted for $8,000 for $6,000 so why not try. Its when the people like him want to have an attitude and say done even bother to lowball me blah blah blah when they dont even have a price.

To be honest im a K-series guy and dont know how much a B-Series BISI header goes for so at least post a realistic price, Not Everyone has as much "knowledge" as him. I always do my research on parts anyways but its just annoying. im trying to help my friend buy a header but with his thread and smart ass comments theres no way i would buy a part off this douche or reccomend it. "if you dont know the price this isnt for you" lol $800 isnt shit for a header anyways
Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
BoostdK

gldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond reputegldnboi has a reputation beyond repute

+1, this site is hilarious
Old 12-04-2011, 07:11 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

price raise for the complainers. looking to get 5 million now.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:27 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by allmotorcrx
Wow someone is butt hurt, chill out brah...
It's just a header
yeah butt hurt people like you who still post in a thread where your know it all attitude was silenced by people who knew what they were talking about. aka me and the ORIGNIAL owner of the header.

im not gonna continue this.....blah blah.....
the yellow is addressed here faggot <3

Originally Posted by mike nagz
price is 2000k dollars because it needs one, i said in the post its MAKE ME OFFERS, they are 750 bucks before shipping on a 3 week waiting period.

Originally Posted by Travis.

you as well as anyone who wasnt bred from a trailer park by his sister and can READ, would have seen i said they sell for 750-850 shipped from bisi brand new in my thread what 3 times now, but i guess im giving the "smart" people on drag to much credit. fucking retards

I would hope not, thats not why i have the issue, if you read what i first wrote maybe you would understand, its the fact he SHOULD put a REALISTIC price. not put $2000 for a $800 header because you dont want to post $700 and theres someone who is willing to pay $800 and you just lost yourself $100, if thats the case just post what its costs Brand new or even Brand new With Shipping to break even

Its simple, the seller wants as much money as possible and the buyer wants it as cheap as possible. So of course when people wite "make me an offer" a select few will "lowball" no shit thats gonna happen. Truth is, lowballing sometimes works, ive bought cars that were posted for $8,000 for $6,000 so why not try. Its when the people like him want to have an attitude and say done even bother to lowball me blah blah blah when they dont even have a price.

To be honest im a K-series guy and dont know how much a B-Series BISI header goes for so at least post a realistic price, Not Everyone has as much "knowledge" as him. I always do my research on parts anyways but its just annoying. im trying to help my friend buy a header but with his thread and smart ass comments theres no way i would buy a part off this douche or reccomend it. "if you dont know the price this isnt for you" lol $800 isnt shit for a header anyways
i agree with this post, but at the same time i had posted exactly how much they go for new later in the thread. yeah but at the same time if your looking at paying any kind of real money for a header you would like you said do the same homework and see that i STRAIGHT COPY AND PASTED SHIT FROM BISIMOTO's WEBSITE, to save people time and the lazy ass people effort. but i still constantly get people like you who dont like what they see when i did nothing wrong in this thread but silence a "know it all" who knew nothing and steadily having to defend a price that is OBVIOUSLY and clearly stated for the rules purposes only.

so as douchbag as i may be, people like you posting in this thread is clearly more of a waste of your guy's time not mine, seeing how im only making the actual people who did take the time to read the entire thread and people who actually do know how to do homework before buying something see exactly who the retards are on this site, the guys who are like you guys are right shit are the fucking retards who get banned off this site 3 months into their joining, last time i checked my trade rating is spot on, never been neg'd and i to this day have never done a dirty transaction to anyone, posting threads like this SINCE DAY ONE. do some more homework and try and bash someone else who you may have better luck with not me.......

Originally Posted by mike nagz
price raise for the complainers. looking to get 5 million now.
for the trailer park kings, this was a joke since i need to reiterate for the illiterate.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

lol i really have to explain it, what you had posted still said to make a cash offer, THEREFORE it is not a FT (FOR TRADE) thread if you are gonna accept "real" cash offers. haha whatever

Point being is you finally posted a price after all the bullshit started, too late my friend. Again your not gonna get banned so who the fuck cares, Keep doing your thing the way you do, fuck it im not a mod, if i was, this thread wouldnt exist but since im not, Fuck you and fuck me blah blah blah. End of story. we both spoke our peace now sell that $2,000 header or do us all a favor and put it on your car and total it.

Another free bump from the "faggot"....Te Amo Puto
Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 PM
da dragva kokopelli

if only you were so lucky. put it on my car and wreck it hahahahahah your so tough i would never talk shit to you on drag your just a big ollll pussy i mean meanie. thanks for yet again helping bump my thread with your blah blah. just remember your missing the point that the 2000 bucks is just because it needs one. where i posted that right behind it. hahahahaha so your whole shit spew is irrelevant.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:02 PM
da dragva kokopelli

p.s. talk shit in spic bitch who cares.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

adrian1989 has disabled reputation

btw what was the whp the car put down with that header? and timeslip??

Quick Reply: BISIMOTO B series header, THE REAL DEAL