Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

JDM H22 engine / LSD transmission

Old 06-29-2011 | 10:46 AM
Registered Member

weezy84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JDM H22 engine / LSD transmission

Originally Posted by my4thgenlude
I am looking to sell the JDM H22 out of my prelude. It has about 30k on it and was purchased from tigerjapenese last year. The engine will include the block, head, intake manifold along with all the accessories such as distributor, altenator, and power steering pump. I've only had the engine run in my car a total of three times before I stopped messing with it, but there is definitely an oil leak at the crank seal because I changed the timing belt without putting the crank seal back on. I also have an M2B4 LSD transmission that came with it that I MIGHT be selling depending on the offer. It'll be about a week before I get the engine out so I'm taking offers on it now. Money talks so hit me up...

I'd like to see about 600 OBO for the motor and I'm taking offers on the tranny or the whole setup can be purchased for a lower combined price...

pm me with your offer or post here
pics will be up soon as I can get to my car
how much for tranny
Old 08-06-2011 | 11:06 PM
Registered Member

DEMO has disabled reputation

if you still got that motor please text me and i will deff try to work something out cause im trying to get my accord on the road this month my #240-416-5251
Old 08-30-2011 | 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Charleshines has disabled reputation

hey im charles will you take a 1000 for both here is my number if your interested 571 316 3549