Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

Old 02-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slotec has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I still wanna know how many spots are open for reserved parking... Are you keeping tabs on this, hoss?
Im keeping tabs. You dont need to worry you just make sure you bring enough water
Old 02-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by slotec
Im keeping tabs. You dont need to worry you just make sure you bring enough water
I bet you are keeping tabs, chief... Keeping tabs on how much money you're screwing people out of?

I'm sure all the people wanting to park in reserve are wanting to know the answer to the same question... So why don't you go ahead and tell us...
Old 02-08-2011, 07:40 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Im going to park sideways in the middle spot in my truck, and set up a tent that takes up 6 spots.

LIKE A BOSS!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
Im going to park sideways in the middle spot in my truck, and set up a tent that takes up 6 spots.

LIKE A BOSS!!!
Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

I think managing the "reserved" section is a good idea.

I got there early last year, parked in the middle no problem.

But once more people showed up, there was that half row thing that formed, blocking half the cars that were already there.

I wasn't blocked, but I know alot of people that were, were pretty upset.

I don't think you mean to regulate the ENTIRE front stretch though, so I don't see what the issue really is.

There is plenty of space in the front, if someone is managing it, I can only see it working out better than last year.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:44 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

All I know is I get there early every year, I get the same spot Every year, I I will not be moving this year.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
I think managing the "reserved" section is a good idea.

I got there early last year, parked in the middle no problem.

But once more people showed up, there was that half row thing that formed, blocking half the cars that were already there.

I wasn't blocked, but I know alot of people that were, were pretty upset.

I don't think you mean to regulate the ENTIRE front stretch though, so I don't see what the issue really is.

There is plenty of space in the front, if someone is managing it, I can only see it working out better than last year.
I see what you're saying but even though I intend on parking elsewhere I'm questioning how he intends to regulate to purchase and usage of the restriction...

Lets say theres 10 spots and 20 people want to be in reserved parking... What happens to the other 10 people that have paid? Are they just SOL? Or is he going to tell them ahead of time that there are no more spots? If not, there will be massive beat downs...
Old 02-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU WOULD READ THE POSTS

"The event is free but who is going to pay for the police officers, trash cans, porta potties, etc? The Reserved parking is paying for that. This is the only way to keep the event going, because Henrico police almost shut it down last year. You cant have an event with thousands of people and not have any police officers present. "
Old 02-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I see what you're saying but even though I intend on parking elsewhere I'm questioning how he intends to regulate to purchase and usage of the restriction...

Lets say theres 10 spots and 20 people want to be in reserved parking... What happens to the other 10 people that have paid? Are they just SOL? Or is he going to tell them ahead of time that there are no more spots? If not, there will be massive beat downs...
hahaha calm down. The event is free but who is going to pay for the police officers, trash cans, porta potties, etc? The Reserved parking is paying for that. This is the only way to keep the event going, because Henrico police almost shut it down last year. You cant have an event with thousands of people and not have any police officers present.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
All I know is I get there early every year, I get the same spot Every year, I I will not be moving this year.
If you dont pay for reserved parking, you will be towed.

Quick Reply: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)