Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

Old 02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

so about this driven tent...anything more on that? im gonna stock pile on waters/gatorades/food and try and cover my gas on the way home. a/c destroys mpg's in the highway @ 80
Old 02-08-2011, 06:43 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Originally Posted by boredom
so about this driven tent...anything more on that? im gonna stock pile on waters/gatorades/food and try and cover my gas on the way home. a/c destroys mpg's in the highway @ 80
No kidding. I really think we should do this. Set up a tent at the end of the Parking lot where its shaded and have it for the fellow VaD members that dont wanna pay 10$
Old 02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
No kidding. I really think we should do this. Set up a tent at the end of the Parking lot where its shaded and have it for the fellow VaD members that dont wanna pay 10$
but only for patrons...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:50 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

but only for patrons...
of course lol.

Seriously though.. How can we set this up somehow?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
way to post exactly what you already stated.

I would thoroughly LOVE to see you tow my car or any of the people's that I drive down with.
LOL. That would just be very bad.

Again, what happens if I get there at say, 8AM WAY before the meet even starts. Are you going to tell me I have to move if I'm there before all the bs?

That's not allowed unless you pay 1MILLION dollars to dude to do that.

Shit, I'd donate 20$ instead of paying that bs reserved parking fee.

Alright I gotta question for you big guy..
If this "reserved parking" doesn't work out and you have the whole front blocked off and you have 1000 spaces but 4/500 cars show up. Are you going to keep that blocked off so there's a big ass empty space? Or are you going to allow people to park there? Or wait, are they going to have to pay that dumbass fee?

And another thing.. I mean.. If the police are working already.. aren't they already getting paid to do their job? Why waste OUR money to pay them additional to do what they're already doing?
I was getting worried you werent coming back. Lets see where to begin? If you dont have a parking pass you will be towed, plain and simple. If you get there a 8AM or even 7AM you wont be able to get in, both entrances will be blocked until everything is setup. Also you would think police would be free with taxpayer money but this isnt the case with events. I have honestly tried asking multiple officers the same question and they must be hired for an event. Kerri I would honestly like to sit down and talk to you face to face to let you better understand what Im doing. Im not here to try to make money what so ever. Im just trying to cover cost of an event for a few thousand people and keep it somewhat organized. Again you do not have to pay absolutely anything and you will still be more than welcome to come.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:35 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

my question is will NYCE1'S post a video for epic lulz.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:58 PM
management

Originally Posted by slotec
I was getting worried you werent coming back. Lets see where to begin? If you dont have a parking pass you will be towed, plain and simple. If you get there a 8AM or even 7AM you wont be able to get in, both entrances will be blocked until everything is setup. Also you would think police would be free with taxpayer money but this isnt the case with events. I have honestly tried asking multiple officers the same question and they must be hired for an event. Kerri I would honestly like to sit down and talk to you face to face to let you better understand what Im doing. Im not here to try to make money what so ever. Im just trying to cover cost of an event for a few thousand people and keep it somewhat organized. Again you do not have to pay absolutely anything and you will still be more than welcome to come.
how's about shut the fuck up. g-force carts sends chicks around all day flirting with idiots to get them to spend $20 to race go-karts. the police dept has been on patrol for the past 2 years on the street out front, and walking around the event itself. you claiming to not be trying to make money off of a free event is complete bullshit since the parking lot is public property and being used for a free event. do you not understand how charging people to park at a free event is making money?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

how's about shut the fuck up. g-force carts sends chicks around all day flirting with idiots to get them to spend $20 to race go-karts. the police dept has been on patrol for the past 2 years on the street out front, and walking around the event itself. you claiming to not be trying to make money off of a free event is complete bullshit since the parking lot is public property and being used for a free event. do you not understand how charging people to park at a free event is making money?
hahahahaha please call g force and ask them for yourself as well as the henrico police department
Old 02-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

but only for patrons...
All of this...

Cruising w/ the windows down like a boss > A/c on, windows up like a puuuuuuusssss

<3
Old 02-08-2011, 08:18 PM
management

not when its hot as fuck outside. on the way up and the way back i rode with them down, but i rolled up last year with my a/c on full blast.

Quick Reply: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)