Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

Old 02-09-2011, 07:54 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)

Originally Posted by Buddha.
half of you are complaining about this dude and the meet but are still going? quit bitch'n.
Because we can, non of us ever said we weren't going to go, ESPECIALLY this year, we're just saying dood's an idiot, and so are his "ideas"
Old 02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

half of you are complaining about this dude and the meet but are still going? quit bitch'n.
DUDE.
SUCK MY DICK.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

this is honestly crazy. I wish the people that are complaining would come up with a better solution for the parking because Im just trying to make it as fair as possible. If I was to do all the parking free again, then the event would be shut down by Henrico Police. Anyone who thinks differently can be more than welcome to do more research and prove me wrong. I have yet to see an event where there is a crowd of thousands of people and yet no officers to control the crowd if something were to happen.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Because we can, non of us ever said we weren't going to go, ESPECIALLY this year, we're just saying dood's an idiot, and so are his "ideas"
If Im such an idiot, then please tell me a better solution to the parking, officers, extra bathrooms, trash, etc.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:04 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by slotec
If Im such an idiot, then please tell me a better solution to the parking, officers, extra bathrooms, trash, etc.
Which I saw NONE of last year...

Only thing I saw last year, were ON DUTY police offers, WHICH YOU WEREN'T PAYING BECUASE THEY'RE ON DUTY, WE'RE ALREADY PAYING THEM TO BE WORKING.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
DUDE.
SUCK MY DICK.
ummk, your getting pretty annoying. Move along
Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

So umm has a thread been posted for "swap meet" purposes? I haven't looked yet.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Which I saw NONE of last year...

Only thing I saw last year, were ON DUTY police offers, WHICH YOU WEREN'T PAYING BECUASE THEY'RE ON DUTY, WE'RE ALREADY PAYING THEM TO BE WORKING.
EXACTLY! Im trying to better the event not keep it the same unorganized event it was last year. People either waited in line for an hour to wait for the bathroom or had to drive out to find somewhere just to come back to their spot taken. The officers were on duty in their cars on the street writing tickets to people speeding. They had no affiliation with the event whatsoever.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

ummk, your getting pretty annoying. Move along
Lol cool breh.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:17 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Originally Posted by slotec
EXACTLY! Im trying to better the event not keep it the same unorganized event it was last year. People either waited in line for an hour to wait for the bathroom or had to drive out to find somewhere just to come back to their spot taken. The officers were on duty in their cars on the street writing tickets to people speeding. They had no affiliation with the event whatsoever.
Unorganized last year or not...it was still Fun as fuck, I won't lie. As far as the Police goes...Good, I'm glad they were giving all those fucking idiots burning them out of the entrances tickets, they deserved. Meanwhile though, it gave me, and MANY others, LOTS of entertainment

EDIT:...If people would've just NOT thrown their fucking trash everywhere, and been responsible adults, they would've had a grocery bag or two in their car to keep THEIR OWN trash in.

Quick Reply: 2011 East Coast Honda Meet (June 4th & 5th)